Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
A whiter shade of pale... :wink:

025-1.jpg

031-1.jpg

Bluesboy

Incredible looking genetics gentlemen, some of the crosses you have planned sound great. I don't really know any growers that I could exchange genetics with here in the north east where I live sadly. I have family that grows compliant in Cali but I sorta feel like procuring genetics from them is not only risky but sort of counter productive to all the efforts of those struggling to legalize there medicine in Cali.

I'll just have to keep my ear to the ground and my eyes on all your lovely pictures for now.

Be safe everyone,

Bluesboy

The Vermonster

Bluesboy said:
Incredible looking genetics gentlemen, some of the crosses you have planned sound great. I don't really know any growers that I could exchange genetics with here in the north east where I live sadly. I have family that grows compliant in Cali but I sorta feel like procuring genetics from them is not only risky but sort of counter productive to all the efforts of those struggling to legalize there medicine in Cali.

I'll just have to keep my ear to the ground and my eyes on all your lovely pictures for now.

Be safe everyone,

Bluesboy

Stick around and you'll have plenty of opportunities to procure good genetics around here..........alot of gr8 growers come outta the ne...........check out the mass,con,ri thread in the growers forum and you'll see what i mean........gl bro

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i just spoke to highlighter...he asked me to explane myself...sorry for you confushion...its my fault...

i think your the beez kneez....but i do think all your stuff looks very organic.....but then again,,you do have the best colours on icmag

this is what i call "pumped up"......id want this style not the organic style.....even tho this pick is probbly organic, the calax look developed in the same way my hydro dose

i do respect organic`s ...but i personaly like "pumped up hydro weed with a good flush"

Last edited:

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
javtfs said:
Wow that looks amazing !!!!

you know what im sayin bro....

that is the best pick of the white ive seen so far......

"i want that one".....little britain

blessed

englishrick said:
i just spoke to highlighter...he asked me to explane myself...sorry for you confushion...its my fault...

i think your the beez kneez....but i do think all your stuff looks very organic.....but then again,,you do have the best colours on icmag

this is what i call "pumped up"......id want this style not the organic style.....even tho this pick is probbly organic, the calax look developed in the same way my hydro dose

i do respect organic`s ...but i personaly like "pumped up hydro weed with a good flush"

this is actually not a picture of the white, but of a cross with the white. it is white x nl/leop kushxpure kush. i grew out some of the suge kush and had a nice male and just chucked some pollen on the white and blockhead. those pics are from my best friend who grew out a whole room of both crosses. there were many, many phenos in there, but most of them were above average. seemed like the white definitely got beefed up a little bit from the cross. but that pic right there is what has been called "Rogan" after my friend who grew them out. there are a few pics of it going around and i'll try to dig a few up at some point.

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sorry man....my mistake...

yeh man...the cross looks "beefed up"

dose the white grow small calax??....

i love that pick....nice pheno...defo looks similar to the white

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
all credit to you on this cross....the yeald looks good...resin is fab"but now i see less coverage compared to the white clone"...calax look propper.!!....i just love it from the looks...was the taste as good as the white clone?

an the white cross again

hmmmm..this is my cheese....very similar foxtail in comparison to the white cross

this is my new fave white pick...
i think its nycdfan`s....very nice..

Last edited:
W

Whatever

mikiemikee said:
you all realize you can buy white seeds from kc brains....???
Seems that could be the case but are you going to get THE pheno that all the hub bub is about? Just like with Skunk #1 and Cheese maybe?

Latest posts

Latest posts