What's new

" THE WHITE " / " Triangle " pics

Grizz

Veteran
never get tired of looking at her, what a pin up. thanks to a new friend and if the roots grow will have her again soon, HELL YES IM EXCITED

B

Blakendn

got 5 whites vegging under t-5's now. cant wait to c what all the hype is all about.
i'm having a hard time deciding what to cross it with.

these are a few of my males i am considering

EGBC DOUBLE DIP SOUR BANANA sour banana og kush x sour larry
Res. Priv PURPLE WRECK-purple urkle x trainwreck
Kryptonite OG KUSH BX 1 sfv og x afghani x sfv og
SOL SWEET BLUE sweet skunk x dj short blueberry
REZ DOUBLE STRAWBERRY DIESEL sour d ibl x strawberry cough x sd ibl x sc
TGA AGENT ORANGE
krypto berries

B

Blakendn

MOneYMiKe said:
why cross it blakendn?and if u do....... I would say sfvxafghanxsfv..Mm

i like to try to get seeds off of every good plant i get. just in case i need to start all over again. i dont like to loose genetics.

so moneymike u say use the sfv bx huh. i was leaning towards that one. thanx

milo_xxx

Stress Tester/Plant Torturer
Veteran
I would like to see it crossed with Agent Orange or DSD.

Maybe I will do it though. :muahaha:

lc00p4

STORM-TROOPA
Veteran
yeah blake and milo, agent orange. call it mr. white, like from reservoir dogs... purple wreck too would be cool and those sour larry crosses.

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
Blakendn said:
i like to try to get seeds off of every good plant i get. just in case i need to start all over again. i dont like to loose genetics.

so moneymike u say use the sfv bx huh. i was leaning towards that one. thanx
so u gonna do it?...make a diecent ammount of seed..then search...then do the process again....I'm down for a show.....not shure if krome's working more w/her or what?hopefully he is pleased w/ending results.............Mm

lc00p4

STORM-TROOPA
Veteran
i've been informed that he has a white x blockhead project in the works. from the man himself...

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
noice koopa....thanks for keepin a brotha' informed...............latesky..Mm

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice to see her getting spread out. I crossed her w/ Highend pollen, then backcrossed. She dominates. :D

B

Bubble Puppy

I wish this strain would be the blown up for a huge seed release ,and spread accross the world for everyone ,more than any other strain cause its so special ,and everyone wants it ..

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wow......im gettin all the G`s on this thread now

fukin hell guys........ ogfire x the white....how the hell did i miss that....

Dragor

Highlighter - that red background image of your White Highend bx is very mesmerizing had me staring at it for like a minute before my eyes let loose, SHeiT mang sic work and yea White domination factor there Lol

What would be a mega-trip is if someone had a super purple strain like the Purps or Purple Star (from waaaaaaaay BACK in the day, didnt have much flavor but super dark purple and very quick finisher) & crossed it to the White?! - can you imagine what a shocker of a plant that would be to grow and admire! Glistening trichomes on a royal purple background of calyxes and leaves haha :headbange:

Last edited:
B

Blakendn

milo_xxx said:
I would like to see it crossed with Agent Orange or DSD.

Maybe I will do it though. :muahaha:

yeah ao is a good one two. i normally only pollenate branches so i can probably do about 5 branches. og bx, ao, larry cross, etc... i dont get a lot of beans this way. but i'll still have some for the future

lc00p4 said:
yeah blake and milo, agent orange. call it mr. white, like from reservoir dogs... purple wreck too would be cool and those sour larry crosses.

i've been informed that he has a white x blockhead project in the works. from the man himself...

purp wreck man that sounds nice too. its so hard to decide i have like 30 males right now that i can play with. the hard part is deciding what to cross to what. yeah i would love to get my hands on the white x blockhead i love blockhead.

moneymike said:
so u gonna do it?...make a diecent ammount of seed..then search...then do the process again....I'm down for a show.....not shure if krome's working more w/her or what?hopefully he is pleased w/ending results.............Mm

doing branches i never get a lot of seeds from my crosses but i end up with a lot of crosses. i can take 10 plants and take five branches off of each plant and have 50 crosses in one day. i've done it before its no big deal.
i'll keep u in mind mike when things happen.

rule35sub1 said:
Got the OG(fire) X White on the way! woo hoo!
I also grabbed a pack of the og kush (fire cut) X The White.

yeah thats a awesome cross the krypto crew put together i would love to get my hands on that one. but i didnt want to cough up the $300 bucks right now. when u blow over $10k in seeds u got to cut back some times.
i dont want to be in the house with no lights and a ton of seeds. lol

highlighter said:
Nice to see her getting spread out. I crossed her w/ Highend pollen, then backcrossed. She dominates.

great cross man sounds like u have a real winner on your hands.

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
ill deff make some sort of seed with the white and chem D myself i just need to find a worthy male, im sure ill find something in my DC crosses :)