What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The undisputed kings of the NHL

cooked cook

bake at 420 until nicely toasted
Glad to see the return of some of the Wings' injured players.
We still have a couple of key players out (like Holmstrom) and I VERY much look forward to Darren McCarty's return :woohoo: Go Darren!

Other than the red n white, I hope to see the washington Capitols snag a spot in the playoffs. Ovechkin is certainly doing his part.

Enjoy these last few games of the regular season. It's gonna be damn exciting watching teams scratch and claw to get into, or stay in that top 8.
Rock on, hockey nuts!

cc- certified Wingnut

ToKEN

Registered Cannabis User
Veteran
cocktail frank said:
go rangers!!!
dump jagr!!!

p.s.
nice nick 497.5feet of rope :D

sorry bro, but my flyers spanked your rangers the past two games. :spank:

kind of weary about them playin the devils friday though.

go flyers!!! :headbange

genkisan

Cannabrex Formulator
Veteran
Hate to break it to you folks, but the Montreal Canadens are the undisputed kings of hockey

The MONTREAL CANADIENS, with 24 victories as of 1993 (including 5 straight 1956-60), have been by far the most successful team in Stanley Cup history

24 cups, folks.....and we are in the playoffs agin.

cooked cook

the playoffs begin!!!

the playoffs begin!!!

:woohoo:

tonight the playoffs begin. Wings don't start until tomorrow night (so sorry, fans of Nashville- they're toast).

GO CAPS for grinding their way into the playoffs. :yes:
Ovechkin is great to watch!

Enjoy the playoffs, and may the most alive and uninjured team win! hehehe

cook the Wingnut

Last edited:

thcbound

Well since my Sabres are out I'll be rooting for the Caps.

My prediction however is a Cup final between Montreal and San Jose, with the Sharks winning in 5 or 6.

KharmaGirl

~Resident Puck Bunny~
Veteran
Pffft.. Montreal doesn't have a chance. Neither does my team really lol but I'm still rootin for em and I've already got my jersey on, waiting on 7 o'clock :D Go Sens Go :D

Don Dump

the man doctors said would never moonwalk again
Veteran
the sens are a joke, I used to be a fan back in the Lalime days but no more. I cant wait to see Sid the Skid light em up tonight, even though I hate crosby and the pens, I hate the sens more.

the Habs have a great chance. they have depth in scoring, and team speed. you cant defend against speed. the only thing that will stop us is an injury to a player like kovalev or markov. cant wait for tomorrow night. ole ole ole

KharmaGirl

~Resident Puck Bunny~
Veteran
lol If you were a fan in the Lalime days, you did see a joke (and that's from someone who used to have a crush on him). I wouldn't call the Sens a joke, that's a bit harsh. I was hoping this thread would stay polite but, I guess not. I guess if going to the playoffs for 11 straight years and making it to the final last year makes you a joke, than jokes on us.

Like the Sens, you will be without your captain. And using a rookie goalie. Chances are yet again..... a tougher team from the West will take it.

Don Dump

the man doctors said would never moonwalk again
Veteran
KharmaGirl said:
lol If you were a fan in the Lalime days, you did see a joke (and that's from someone who used to have a crush on him). I wouldn't call the Sens a joke, that's a bit harsh. I was hoping this thread would stay polite but, I guess not. I guess if going to the playoffs for 11 straight years and making it to the final last year makes you a joke, than jokes on us.

Like the Sens, you will be without your captain. And using a rookie goalie. Chances are yet again..... a tougher team from the West will take it.

perhaps calling them a joke is a bit harsh. but there is something seriously wrong with the sens, they really fell apart after the all star break. now they are injured and still not playing well.

Koivu will play and Jesus Price will not be a factor in our winning or losing. I agree that it will be extremely hard for any team from the east to win the cup.

bongasaurus

king of the dinosaurs
Veteran
its not lookin good for the sens. tonights game didnt help....

as much as id love to see them make it further, i have a feeling the penguins are going to take it all the way this year

cooked cook

Don Dump said:
but there is something seriously wrong with the sens.
can you say Emery?!??!

Ok, well maybe he's not ALL that's wrong...certainly having Alfredson and Heatley out for a while didn't help...and that whole firing their coach thing....but Emery seems to be poisin in the locker room...not a lot of good feelings there...so he sits.

Good game by the Pens last night :yes:

Looking forward to the Wings first game tonight. GO WINGS!

cc