What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The undisputed kings of the NHL

G

Geesh, Headypete, rain on us Detroit fans parade, why don't ya? lol Let us feel good about something! Geesh! hahahahaha Just kidding, man.

KharmaGirl

~Resident Puck Bunny~
Veteran
BadTicket said:
go Flames!

I'm a die hard Sens fan, but I love Kipper! Got him in my pool.....don't even have a Sens goalie

cooked cook said:
KG- I hope Emery sorts out his issues and gets back to being the supergoalie for the Sens...otherwise it could be trouble in the playoffs. Damn Sens were nothin but trouble for the Wings the last time they met...except that Heatley clobbered himself trying to take out a Wing.
Cookie LOoooves hockey! We watch many games, not JUST the Wings. Howzabout that Alex Ovechkin?!??!? A joy to watch!
keep your stick on the ice, yall.
cc
I used to be a huge Emery fan but this year I'm leaning more towards trading him. Only, no one else wants him either lol. I just can't understand him. He has every opportunity to be a number 1 NHL goalie and he seems to not care. No matter who ends up taking us to the playoffs we'll still make it there. See ya there! I'm the same way with hockey. It's in my blood. I don't watch much else on tv, every night I turn on the tv and watch whatever game is on.

Don Dump said:
ole ole ole ole ole ole ole ole ole ole ole ole

vive les habitants

*Sticks out tongue* See ya Saturday! It'll be a different game than last night with Heatley back!

Insomniac said:
Haha, come on. It isn't even the playoffs yet. And GO LEAFS!!! lol

If I was you, I wouldn't be worrying about the playoffs :pointlaugh: Hey, an extra long summer break isn't THAT bad, right? :D

I could talk hockey all night :D I often wondered why there wasn't a hockey thread here. We had some good ones back on OG. Even one year had a "for fun" hockey pool.

Happy *early* Hockey Day In Canada to my fellow Canucks :D

Trees McGee

KG - I agree on the hockey thread, just as well with all the talk in the sports media about hockey becoming a dead sport, atleast we can keep it ALIVE AND WELL here at ICMAG. Just let me tell you that my Red Wings are doing it this year!

thcbound - I agree, especially with what happened last year in the conference finals, but I think the team has learned a lot from that loss and their main problem is that they couldn't be physical enough against those teams that just beat you down for a full 60 minutes, luckily they have beefed up and can actually go at it with a team that can just out phyiscal you like the Ducks.

GO RED WINGS :rasta: :rasta:

tmcg :joint: :joint:

Endo

IcMag Resident Comic Relief
Veteran
pittsburghpenguins_Pittsburgh_Penguins.gif

+Vibes

please don't fuck up playoffs ... please don't fuck up playoffs....
GO WINGS

but Ovechkin is a god imo, screw washington tho...ha!

ToKEN

Registered Cannabis User
Veteran
watchin the rerun of the flyers capitols game...GO FLYERS!!!

got my good outdoor to support it... YUM!

cooked cook

bake at 420 until nicely toasted
it's been a rough ride lately for my Red Wings. 6 game slide, captain gets taken out for a few weeks, but they'll come back! Soon the Wings are gonna probably call up one of the players from back in the day...Darren McCarty, who has renewed vigor. Glad to see the Wings beat the Avalanche though. I've also been enjoying watching the Penguins kick some ass while Sid Crosby is out, and watching Alex Ovechkin work like hell to hit that 50 goal mark. Hang in there Alex...2 more to go!
enjy your games out there tonight, folks.

and keep your stick on the ice.
cc

This thread has inspired me to continue working on my "Bob Probert" strain. The goal is to take a hit that makes you feel like you ~took a hit~ to the chest and face, possibly hacking out a lung and/or even a few teeth. Five minutes in the sin bin for whoever loaded it. Damn, I love hockey...

Great hockey would be the Boston B's. One of the original 8 and still kickin. Let's go B's, give it to montreal lol although you'd kick us the last few years we'd still put up a good fight in crunch time, and you guys havent done anything with a better team, so I'll stick to my boston guns. Until you win anything, the canadiens are still as pathetic as the b's. Plus, no one can say other than gretsky that their star was more infuential in winning a cup than mr. bobby ore.

What do you guys think a bout the outdoor game the flyers played earlier this year? I thought it was great for hockey but if they have too many it'll lose it's value.

Last edited:

Dominik Hasek

I see my team needs me in the worst way (along with a lot of other help).

How'd that game against the CBJ go there KG???? :wink:

Rick Nash is a beast, I see they left some bruises up in Montreal last night too :biglaugh:

Last edited:

KharmaGirl

~Resident Puck Bunny~
Veteran
We got a point.......can't really call it an official loss if it's a shoot out. We won yesterday tho :D

Last edited: