What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

the swamp...

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
I kinda thought that myself...sausage fest again...
I am really wondering what is happening with those seeds.
I usually run 50\50 roughly with occasional groups of mostly male or female but that's pretty rare.
I have never seen what I call onset hermie, flowers from both sexes at start of flower.
Occasionally see a couple at the very end of flower around week 14 or so that don't produce any pollen down low.
Like I said I don't sex in veg any more cuz after switching to sexing in flower the rates went to 50/50.
I killed a lot of females thinking they were male sexing in veg.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
I took these pictures just a moment ago and what was questionable two days ago is now a concrete conclusion that they are male
IMG_2920.jpeg
IMG_2919.jpeg

I kinda thought that myself...sausage fest again...

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
I am done for the day. I’ve got Ivan washed off, so it’s my turn Now. It’s real hard to get the stink of pig shit off of you even when you wash… a hot shower and a lot of soap does the job

I decided to load my flowering tent now that my last run is completely over. This is my next run of TT and noticed the size of what it is now compared to what it’s going to look like in a couple of months…this plant consumes real estate, but it’s easy to manage, and easier to trim… I believe I will sit down with my seed collection tomorrow and see what gems that I have I have collected over the last 25 years…
IMG_2923.jpeg

Morcheeba*

Veteran
Boo,

beautiful plants as usual.

Drift,

i thought that cut of Triangle Trip (Triangle Kush x DMT) was gone but it was kept by a friend 2 hrs away and when Dawn Patrol let me know he has it back i was beyond happy. Im glad to have her again and she will be ready for flower soon. I take her 70d from flip, not the biggest producer but tasty and potent. I hope yall like her.

peace