What's new

the swamp...

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
That’s kind of warm, but your plans will thrive as long as it doesn’t get over 85. I sealed up a gap in my air supply duct because of the duct tape and I was amazed how much air was going into my attic and not into my tent. my tent is 10° colder than the rest of my house…

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
I spent what little quality time I got today on doing maintenance for powder mildew on my plants and I was also stripping leaves and checking the trichs . All four of the plants have solid white trichs… the other three are a few weeks behind. This next week will be when all the Trichs start to build up… I’m not all that wild about the C 99 leaves, I’m just accustomed to seeing wide leaves on the indica leaning plants… I haven’t paid close enough attention to these plants because when I went to bring them out to them or bone dry… the first plant is girl crush, the next plant is cap junkie by Rosetta Stone, girl crush, and the cap junkie by C-99

Attachments

• IMG_2714.jpeg
    IMG_2714.jpeg
    5.2 MB · Views: 23
  • IMG_2715.jpeg
    IMG_2715.jpeg
    4.8 MB · Views: 17
  • IMG_2716.jpeg
    IMG_2716.jpeg
    4.9 MB · Views: 14
  • IMG_2717.jpeg
    IMG_2717.jpeg
    4.5 MB · Views: 17

oldmaninbc

I spent what little quality time I got today on doing maintenance for powder mildew on my plants and I was also stripping leaves and checking the trichs . All four of the plants have solid white trichs… the other three are a few weeks behind. This next week will be when all the Trichs start to build up… I’m not all that wild about the C 99 leaves, I’m just accustomed to seeing wide leaves on the indica leaning plants… I haven’t paid close enough attention to these plants because when I went to bring them out to them or bone dry… the first plant is girl crush, the next plant is cap junkie by Rosetta Stone, girl crush, and the cap junkie by C-99
looks like the end is coming up fast, should be some tasty stuff going on.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
I know what to expect from the girl crush as it’s been my favorite smoke for well over a year now, but the cap junkie crosses appear to be very interesting… I’m not used to the C-99’s skinny leaves, but that aught to make for a very enjoyable day smoke… good Lord knows that I need energy during the day

oldmaninbc

I know what to expect from the girl crush as it’s been my favorite smoke for well over a year now, but the cap junkie crosses appear to be very interesting… I’m not used to the C-99’s skinny leaves, but that aught to make for a very enjoyable day smoke… good Lord knows that I need energy during the day
I can feel very fatigued on some days and if I need to get something done a not too excited sativa can help. I like Jamaican Dream by Eva seeds.

Good day to you Boo

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
Is there any particular reason why you use potassium carbonate not silicate?
I use potassium bicarbonate because I don't want salt in the mix...sodium bicarbonate has salts...not too sure about the silicate...I use liquid silica in my plant feeding mix...nice to see you pop in Bushie...

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
Here’s a picture of my cap junkie crossed with C 99. It’s getting very close to maturing and being cut as you can tell by the leaves…I failed to get in there and water them on schedule so the leaves are looking a little rough but that plant comes down at the end of this week, or the beginning of … the flowers are very impressive and sticky

Attachments

• IMG_2719.jpeg
    IMG_2719.jpeg
    4.7 MB · Views: 21

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
I’ve been outback for a while mowing my grass I have because of the drought we’re dealing with. I don’t ever take pictures of my backyard, but I figured I would share them. When you get past the trees in the very back, there’s still a few hundred feet that I’ve not explored yet.

Attachments

• IMG_2723.jpeg
    IMG_2723.jpeg
    7.2 MB · Views: 15
  • IMG_2724.jpeg
    IMG_2724.jpeg
    6.8 MB · Views: 14
  • IMG_2727.jpeg
    IMG_2727.jpeg
    5.9 MB · Views: 13
  • IMG_2728.jpeg
    IMG_2728.jpeg
    6.4 MB · Views: 15
  • IMG_2725.jpeg
    IMG_2725.jpeg
    6.9 MB · Views: 14

oldmaninbc

I’ve been outback for a while mowing my grass I have because of the drought we’re dealing with. I don’t ever take pictures of my backyard, but I figured I would share them. When you get past the trees in the very back, there’s still a few hundred feet that I’ve not explored yet.
I've looked more times at your yard photos than most cannabis photos:)

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
When I bought this property, you couldn’t drive your truck 10 feet off the street because of so much crap piled up on it. It was used as a local dump for people to get rid of all their debris and it took me six months to get the property cleared I start building my home, I appreciate the compliments, I’ve planted every plant and nailed every now on my home yard

shiva82

When I bought this property, you couldn’t drive your truck 10 feet off the street because of so much crap piled up on it. It was used as a local dump for people to get rid of all their debris and it took me six months to get the property cleared I start building my home, I appreciate the compliments, I’ve planted every plant and nailed every now on my home yard
inspirational boo. great job