What's new

the swamp...

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
Did you start having the pm issues after switching to led?
come to think about it I believe it happened about that time...the same time I installed a 2.5 ton a/c unit to cool the grow, 400sf with 12' ceilings...I thought it was all due to the a/c being too large, it didn't cycle as it should have and the moisture was crazy...
My pops was from patterson,nj.
I lived just north in Dumont, a little 'burb village...

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
I posted pictures of these two plants just the other day and if you look at them then and now it’s hard to believe they’re the same plants… the one on the right is the G13 X butterscotch, the one on the left is the bling blaow X truffle treats… both are far away, outgrowing the other seeds

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
come to think about it I believe it happened about that time...the same time I installed a 2.5 ton a/c unit to cool the grow, 400sf with 12' ceilings...I thought it was all due to the a/c being too large, it didn't cycle as it should have and the moisture was crazy...

I lived just north in Dumont, a little 'burb village...
Hps have a drying effect on humidity as well I suspect there is your issue.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
Oops, I forgot the pics…
IMG_2284.jpeg

Old Piney

The problem I have with the old Farmall’s is that they didn’t have the Ferguson hitch that all modern tractors now use. The Massey Ferguson is a 1968 model and it has all the hydraulics that a modern tractor has but it’s not hydrostatic like my new holland…
I used to be a jersey boy many years ago, whereabouts do you hail from…😎
They still make a kick ass belly mount cultivating tractor .I have three tractors the 69 International, and two 80s kubotas one small and one big they all have the 3-point hitch. I'm Monmouth co right in the middle of the state

Old Piney

agreed, in my world I need the ferguson mount...I recall driving down the NJ Parkway heading to the shore...never stopped in south Jersey for some reason...I never got far from home...
Yah man I've learned something ,just looked it up , Henery Ferguson invented the Three point hitch in Britain 1926. Today all modern tractors have them. But the old McCormick's have their place. That cub has an offset engine so you can see the cultivators on a belly mount. my neighbor does hay on a small scale he's got big old McCormick's with the wheels centered in front , they turn on a dime to come down the next row. They just use different attachments lots of folks have belly mount finish mowers for that cub .They are also good with a belly mount grading blade for dirt or gravel driveways the offset comes in handy for these too. I've used them both as a kid working on farms

Last edited:

Drifting13

Type 1 diabetic for 13 years here. I would recommend the tandem insulin pump and Dexcom sensor they work together and the pump uses ai, it will adjust your basal. My a1c is 5.7 but I eat very healthy and exercise daily.
Nice grow boo, I love those staghorn ferns too.
I'm trying to get the VA to order me a Dexcom. But I'm not so sure about the pump, I have read more than a few story's ab out pump failing and pumping in too much insulin. With time hopefully that will change..

Drifting13

I’m going to upsize the pots on the G13 x butterscotch haze in the next few days and then after they get settled, I will put them in flower and see what happens… one of those beans grew 4 inches overnight. I’m amazed at the vigor of the beans that I have popped recently.
I can't wait to try both of those when done. I'll bring over some of the new to me strains...

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
I just got back from rescuing a very tame pet pig. I need to come up with a name for this little guy. he’s very friendly and likes to be scratched and will walk with you if you walk down a path. I’m going to post a picture of the place that I got him from so there will be no doubt that I did rescue this animal from a life of living in a trailer park

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
Yoh said you dropped the # 3's so I dropped some as well 7 out of 8 up and at them.
That particular plant was a large stretchy sativa leaning afghaan.
lemme tell ya, it sure as hell don't look like any sativa I've ever grown...fat, squat, and sassy...should be interesting to see how we do...about 20 folks here have the same genetics so mebbe we'll see a glut of them being flowered...

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
took the veg girls out this morning, checking for sex indicators...found balls on 1 lemon betty and hairs on the other...they must have a lot of sativa in them, tall and lanky sticking out above all the others...topped most and took cuts on 3...now to feed the flowering plants, gotta bundle up to go out and mix up a batch...I've been getting a lot of cold wet noses on my face and neck this morning...Ivan is so with the program...:love:

Latest posts

Latest posts