What's new

the swamp...

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
I have become intimately aware of p.m. and what is causing it and what affects chemicals have on it. I have gone with nothing but organics and have survived the Halestorm of white powder. I use potassium, bicarbonate or hydrogen peroxide on my flowers and leaves and I’m very happy with the results. I live down in the swamps of Florida so there’s not much you can tell me about p.m. that I’m not aware… it would be nice to think that both of us have overcome that problem but I CPM on one of my plants and veg, a very light dusting, but it’s

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
I got lucky like bubba, I got my meds for a $5 copay but boy did I have to fight the insurance company...luckily Linda had me on her Tri care policy so it got pushed thru quickly once I got to the right person on my team....spending the day stripping and trussing my flower girls...PM has reared it's head again, even on the tent walls...the place gets a full enema today...

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
I got lucky like bubba, I got my meds for a $5 copay but boy did I have to fight the insurance company...luckily Linda had me on her Tri care policy so it got pushed thru quickly once I got to the right person on my team....spending the day stripping and trussing my flower girls...PM has reared it's head again, even on the tent walls...the place gets a full enema today...
Pm on the walls?
Gotta say that is the first I have ever heard that one.
😭

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
After lunch, it will be time to load in the tent once again. I’m not sure if you can see the photographs of the tent walls, one is untreated, and all the other ones are. When we spray the walls, it washes right down to the ground… it’s hard to see with a photograph, but the wall on the left is treated in the wall on the right is not

Attachments

• IMG_2609.jpeg
    IMG_2609.jpeg
    4.6 MB · Views: 13
  • IMG_2608.jpeg
    IMG_2608.jpeg
    4.7 MB · Views: 13

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
Finally, the last of my boring pictures. I got all the plants taken care of and they’re now in their home and they have been fed and appeared to be very happy. I had a lot of p.m. for me on top of the leaves so I hosed the plants down, top, bottom and sides along with everything else in the tent. Kinda tight but it’ll work out… i’ve begun leaving the tents open and putting a fan on the plants that have just been watered to keep the humidity down to a minimum…
IMG_2610.jpeg

BubbasPlace

It was a royal bitch of a process. Fortunately, my doc had a team that did nothing but fight that battle.
I was on several 3 way calls getting everything lined out, once the first batch went through the next two were good to go.

Bubba

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
we’ve had some really nice weather down here so I’ve taken a few pictures of just a smidgen of the plants that I have around my home. I will start posting pictures of some of the nest. Your plants that grow on my yard.

Attachments

• IMG_2630.jpeg
    IMG_2630.jpeg
    3.7 MB · Views: 3
  • IMG_2629.jpeg
    IMG_2629.jpeg
    4.5 MB · Views: 3
  • IMG_2628.jpeg
    IMG_2628.jpeg
    4.5 MB · Views: 3
  • IMG_2627.jpeg
    IMG_2627.jpeg
    4.1 MB · Views: 2
  • IMG_2617.jpeg
    IMG_2617.jpeg
    6.8 MB · Views: 2

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
My buddy Kevinn was asking me about my staghorns, the plants that hang from my trees. I’ll go out of my way and take some pictures of the bunch of them in the next couple days… Ivan usually gets in all the pictures

Attachments

• IMG_2418.jpeg
    IMG_2418.jpeg
    3.5 MB · Views: 8
  • IMG_2419.jpeg
    IMG_2419.jpeg
    6.8 MB · Views: 6
  • IMG_2416.jpeg
    IMG_2416.jpeg
    5.7 MB · Views: 6
  • IMG_2417.jpeg
    IMG_2417.jpeg
    5 MB · Views: 5
  • IMG_2467.jpeg
    IMG_2467.jpeg
    6.6 MB · Views: 5
  • IMG_2447.jpeg
    IMG_2447.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 7
  • IMG_2598.jpeg
    IMG_2598.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 7

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
Another beautiful day in Central Florida. I took a few pics on the way out this morning to get the tractor and I also took a few pics of my clones that I’m handing to a friend today.

Attachments

• IMG_2635.jpeg
    IMG_2635.jpeg
    4.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2634.jpeg
    IMG_2634.jpeg
    8.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2632.jpeg
    IMG_2632.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2631.jpeg
    IMG_2631.jpeg