What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Super Duper Beautiful or Trippy Photo Thread!

1G12

picture.php

A few miles south of Grand Coulee is Dry Falls. Dry Falls is the largest water falls in the geologic record. The cliffs are 400+ feet high & 3 1/2 miles wide. At the height of the ice age floods the water running over the falls was 300 feet deep and was traveling about 60 miles per hour.

Last edited:

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

View Image

this pic grabbed me by the heart, I've owned & hunted behind 4 springer spaniels over the years; my first springer (Trixie) lost the use of her rear legs late in life, but there was no way @ the time that I could afford the $400 for this type of wheelchair for her, instead I bought a radio flyer red wagon to place her in.

Took her hunting again, took her for nice walks, and down to the lake where she had full use of her rear legs w/o the weight of her being on dry land, she loved to swim & still eagerly fetched for me, to get her out of the lake I just bought the wagon back into the water & under her, w/a solid sandy bottom it was easy to get her in n' out.

But what she loved best was the snuggles of drying her off with my huge beach towel (now I'm crying), I/we made the most of rolling around, belly rubs, and sweet puppy speak while getting dry. A swim, the big rub and then home for some good food, I made every day that I could to be the best for her.

I'll dig some of her pics out later.......

as mentioned some pics of Trixie, circa '94-'95, pardon the low quality but these were likely taken w/my old Olympus 35mm then negatives transferred to digital, these are pics of when she was young & able, no pics of her wagon days, I just consider those private memory's.

taken soon after a clipping, I can tell by her ear fur.
EqZHGHm.jpg

Trixie @ the Bemidji airport bidding farewell to dad.
This is one of my fav pics, I have it framed & hanging.
ecn5C8Q.jpg

Dad & Trixie visiting my aunt Irene in the nursing home.
XNPR3Bh.jpg

reclining in/out of her bed, all my dogs are spoiled rotten.
j0eoNnb.jpg

Whilst I'm busting my nuts in the kitchen @ the resort, taken by my mom.
GiAK3IU.jpg

Thanks for lettin' me share, it was good to bring back some memories of Trixie, her eyesight wasn't the best but her nose for grouse & pheasant was in her gene pool for sure.