What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Super Duper Beautiful or Trippy Photo Thread!

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
TyyvOaj.jpg

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

cwGJlIy.jpg

this pic grabbed me by the heart, I've owned & hunted behind 4 springer spaniels over the years; my first springer (Trixie) lost the use of her rear legs late in life, but there was no way @ the time that I could afford the $400 for this type of wheelchair for her, instead I bought a radio flyer red wagon to place her in.

Took her hunting again, took her for nice walks, and down to the lake where she had full use of her rear legs w/o the weight of her being on dry land, she loved to swim & still eagerly fetched for me, to get her out of the lake I just bought the wagon back into the water & under her, w/a solid sandy bottom it was easy to get her in n' out.

But what she loved best was the snuggles of drying her off with my huge beach towel (now I'm crying), I/we made the most of rolling around, belly rubs, and sweet puppy speak while getting dry. A swim, the big rub and then home for some good food, I made every day that I could to be the best for her.

I'll dig some of her pics out later.......

TANO

🍒TANITO🍒
Veteran

View Image

this pic grabbed me by the heart, I've owned & hunted behind 4 springer spaniels over the years; my first springer (Trixie) lost the use of her rear legs late in life, but there was no way @ the time that I could afford the $400 for this type of wheelchair for her, instead I bought a radio flyer red wagon to place her in.

Took her hunting again, took her for nice walks, and down to the lake where she had full use of her rear legs w/o the weight of her being on dry land, she loved to swim & still eagerly fetched for me, to get her out of the lake I just bought the wagon back into the water & under her, w/a solid sandy bottom it was easy to get her in n' out.

But what she loved best was the snuggles of drying her off with my huge beach towel (now I'm crying), I/we made the most of rolling around, belly rubs, and sweet puppy speak while getting dry. A swim, the big rub and then home for some good food, I made every day that I could to be the best for her.

I'll dig some of her pics out later.......

You deserve 1000000
reputation.gif
:tiphat:

1G12

picture.php

This photo is a long ways from being as cool as most of the pics in this thread. However, the story behind how this area came to be is amazing! The picture was taken at the bottom of Grand Coulee, Washington State, USA. It is a giant receded waterfall canyon 20 miles long, up to 6 miles wide and 900 feet deep. It was created by a 900 foot high waterfall from the great ice age floods that swept across Washington.The water came from a Great Lakes sized lake that formed in the mountains of Montana when ice dammed up a river. The ice dam failed catastrophically & reformed dozens of times between 12,000 & 15,000 years ago.
The amazing part???.........the butte in the distance is Steamboat Rock. At the height of the floods, water was 200 feet above its top.
These were the largest floods ever on Earth.

Last edited: