What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Super Duper Beautiful or Trippy Photo Thread!

TANO

🍒TANITO🍒
Veteran
Kawah Ijen Volcano Blue Lava Flame indonesia

Kawah%2BIjen.gif

Markus-Gebauer-740x501.jpg

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
Sunset in Estes Park, Co... I took this pic a long time ago...

Attachments

• estes park sunset.JPG
    estes park sunset.JPG
    49.5 KB · Views: 13

Rocky Mtn Squid

EL CID SQUID
Veteran
Max Canada Lynx

Max Canada Lynx

54LnVsZ.jpg

[YOUTUBEIF]lKJkKnaImic?ecver=1[/YOUTUBEIF]

Max Canada Lynx, the educational animal ambassador takes a moment to get some good scratchin' before he sits down for his meal. He was born at a zoo in May 2011. Max is not domesticated but has been humanized. He still has wild tendencies. He educates the public locally on the endangered/threatened (in lower 48 states) Canada Lynx in hopes that people will be driven to conserve our environment and protect our wildlife. Technically, they are listed as "threatened" but in my state of NY they are considered "extirpated." However, it's legal to trap these beautiful animals in Canada and Alaska.

He is NOT declawed. During the winter he weighs 40 pounds and summer about 34. He has about 4 inches of fur in this video which makes him look fat....I mean fluffy!

This video is NOT taken in my home but where he has an indoor enclosure. This is Max's rug with his fur, straw and other scents that he loves. He doesn't like the vacuum. Max also has outdoor housing where he spends most of his time.

RMS

:smoweed:

armedoldhippy

Veteran
View Image

[YOUTUBEIF]lKJkKnaImic?ecver=1[/YOUTUBEIF]

Max Canada Lynx, the educational animal ambassador takes a moment to get some good scratchin' before he sits down for his meal. He was born at a zoo in May 2011. Max is not domesticated but has been humanized. He still has wild tendencies. He educates the public locally on the endangered/threatened (in lower 48 states) Canada Lynx in hopes that people will be driven to conserve our environment and protect our wildlife. Technically, they are listed as "threatened" but in my state of NY they are considered "extirpated." However, it's legal to trap these beautiful animals in Canada and Alaska.

He is NOT declawed. During the winter he weighs 40 pounds and summer about 34. He has about 4 inches of fur in this video which makes him look fat....I mean fluffy!

This video is NOT taken in my home but where he has an indoor enclosure. This is Max's rug with his fur, straw and other scents that he loves. He doesn't like the vacuum. Max also has outdoor housing where he spends most of his time.

RMS

:smoweed:

wish i had a pussycat like that. neighborhood dogs would be in for a rude awakening...:laughing: