What's new

The Real Sour D

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran

RoostaPhish

Veteran
Could be that the same nutrients needed in high demand under led are the same needed in high demand in coco. Kinda a double whammy situation?

LostTribe

Premium user
Could be that the same nutrients needed in high demand under led are the same needed in high demand in coco. Kinda a double whammy situation?
I ran the same nutes under led and hps with hydroton and didnt have nearly as many issues even on a shared rez running 6 plants 5 different strains. Different strains pull different nute concentrations so with 5 pulling all different amounts, they still put out decent on 10 day rez dumps in that system.

Coco was drain to waste each time I've done it. The only luck I've had with coco was on small lights and tents and zero yeild and it takes way longer in veg. 14 day veg in hydro and you are GTG.

@Jcue81 I'm not looking forward to it as its a big girl and my hands ache just thinking about that! My arthritis always flares up. She yellowed out a good bit so going to have to give her a close cut.

LostTribe

Premium user
How does she make u feel and for how long.
Lets find out shall we?? Sorry You boys arent here to pass this bad boy around to! LOL!

I have completed the Trim Sentance for now. Got a GG4 looking pretty damn fine that looks decently impregnated with this Sour pollen too! A handful of s1 possibly and a few in the blue dream that I am excited to check out with my fall sativa plans.

Check back after this kicks in for a smoke report on the Sour. Pics to follow once I get some decent natural lighting.

Last edited:

LostTribe

Premium user
Had to give up on the Woods. Natural Juicy hemp wrap ain't bad. Almost sneezed, but she's my daily driver so might be getting used to it. Effects instant head rush, relax, chill, eyes feeling easy. Gotta go blunts about to blow out!

Attachments

• 20240618_190349.jpg
    20240618_190349.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 8
Last edited:

LostTribe

Premium user
Glue knocks me out. Could be useful. That one is about 6 weeks in I think have to see when I flipped them. I hope the Geisel gives me a few seeds too. Got a grape gas that may have a couple but it was well on its way and might have been a bit late for trying to pollenate. Not sure potent fem pollen either way.

Last edited: