What's new

The real road-kill (loud skunk)

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I tell you what’s really odd. You released roadkill skunk seeds 10 years ago and today, everyone is still looking for it. You know what you did
Yup. Released rks lol

Screenshot_20240725_140107_Samsung Internet.jpg

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Anyone claiming to have grown my stuff with 0 pictures or logs will just get their posts binned

Can't have honest people being called dishonest by dishonest people.

If that's what anyone wants to do start your own thread elsewhere

Keep it clean. Thx in advance!

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If people think I've only done 1 breeding project since 1992 I just won't be indulging any posts anymore

If anyone does have something solid and factual to share I won't touch them.

All these cherry picked posts can be easily debunked on your own with a simple icmag or Google search.

Rks Testers were sent to icmag summer of 2013 and weren't listed on attitude till 2016sh

I would appreciate if the false narratives, cherry pocked confirmation bias, doxxing
Screenshot_20240812_112329_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20240812_112312_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20240812_112257_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20240812_112655_Samsung Internet.jpg
and conspiracy theories be taken elsewhere.

Much love

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Back to the lecture and topic at hand

Pulled down pre soviet afghani today

Afghanica types get ravaged by pill bugs in my garden, they leave the pure landrace sativas alone

She has a beautiful rich sour , acrid pungency with the perfect dash of Citrus.

I just thru a plug into the mix for headstash. The others are plugged away elsewhere for male pollen and inbreeding some back ups

20240812_093450.jpg
20240812_093455.jpg
20240812_093503.jpg
20240812_093522.jpg
20240812_093536.jpg
20240812_093543.jpg

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here's a presoviet video. Gawd to they smell great

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If honesty is your number 1 concern in the world

Wouldn't the smartest approach to be to start with yourself first? Integrity is really the only path to self respect and the respect of others and you have proven time and time again you don't have any

Use this obsession with me to improve upon yourself. Not project it onto others.

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Karma will find you in due time
A force that gets us all. Including you.

Self righteousness and obsession are not a virtues , but honesty, kindness and tolerance is, as I've shown you, is the path to eliminating it/ liberation

Dime

Back to the lecture and topic at hand

Pulled down pre soviet afghani today

Afghanica types get ravaged by pill bugs in my garden, they leave the pure landrace sativas alone

She has a beautiful rich sour , acrid pungency with the perfect dash of Citrus.

I just thru a plug into the mix for headstash. The others are plugged away elsewhere for male pollen and inbreeding some back ups

View attachment 19047274 View attachment 19047275 View attachment 19047276 View attachment 19047277 View attachment 19047278 View attachment 19047279

Since the bugs dont go near the other ones have you considered taking leaves from them ,grinding them up,adding water and making a spray and spraying the ones they do attack? i have done that before with success and no insecticides were needed

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Since the bugs dont go near the other ones have you considered taking leaves from them ,grinding them up,adding water and making a spray and spraying the ones they do attack? i have done that before with success and no insecticides were needed
My guy.

I honestly never thought of that.

Thank you for the insight 🙏 ☺️ 👍 🙌

In the permacutlure garden when we weed we dump them into a res for 24 hours to make a tea then use the plant material as mulch. And this never ever occurred to me

That my pedigree chum deserves its own thread if you havent made one already?

I'm always up for the most elegant solutions, and this o e takes the cake

RobFromTX

It was mites in my case and I had a NL plant they wouldn't touch but loved the C99s
Bugs are so oddly particular. I grew out green mountain seeds mountain gold and pineapple banana bud and my mites didn't touch the mountain golds. Wish I had thought of such a clever trick like yours before ruining my crop with neem oil

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Bugs are so oddly particular. I grew out green mountain seeds mountain gold and pineapple banana bud and my mites didn't touch the mountain golds. Wish I had thought of such a clever trick like yours before ruining my crop with neem oil
Someone was posting a correlation between ammonia and bugs esp mites.

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Little description in the video