What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
I'm a very naughty boy - since I've had high BP in the past - now stabilised - after open heart surgery to install a new valve - and now having a pacemaker for 6 months - my new Bionic gadget - due to being diagnosed with Atrial Fibrillation -

. - so I was wandering around this 7/11 in Thailand - saw this drink - and had to try it - (that's the naughty boy bit )
2024-10-2710.24.245948083800328374598.jpg

Two Cardinal sins - in one can - C'mon!

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
This is 5 grams of the local brickweed here on Koh Lanta - very cheap at 20 Baht per gram - or around 45p in UK money - 60 USA cents per gram - I'm gonna roll it up and toke it -
2024-10-2713.32.351067344315886291203.jpg

2024-10-2713.41.084170649849008740908.jpg

Hmm - wasn't half bad - it's got me nicely stoned - feel'in comfortable - no seeds in it - just looks like highly compressed chopped bud - comes in a big 1kg slab to the dealer - so for budget travellers who want to get stoned - this Thai brickweed would suffice methinks -

Last edited:

Unca Walt

420club
When I sold my $1 stock for $51, I splurged and bought a Skedaddilac. I discovered that it had heated seats. TINS. Loved/hated that car; had to replace a mirror: $600.

Also discovered that Cadillacs get a sort of priority in traffic; people are careful around them. It was the first car I've ever owned that I could not work on myself becuz it was too complex.

Eventually, went back to Toyota Camry. Not sexy, but the most reliable vehicle I've ever had.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
When I sold my $1 stock for $51, I splurged and bought a Skedaddilac. I discovered that it had heated seats. TINS. Loved/hated that car; had to replace a mirror: $600.

Also discovered that Cadillacs get a sort of priority in traffic; people are careful around them. It was the first car I've ever owned that I could not work on myself becuz it was too complex.

Eventually, went back to Toyota Camry. Not sexy, but the most reliable vehicle I've ever had.
Both our Ford and Jeep have heated seats. The Jeep GCL also has fan cooled seats.

My 77 Seville was the first car I left on the roadside dead without knowing what was wrong. It turned out to be the fuel pump in the tank got unplugged.

cola

Good Morning All (OF's):

Wishing each and every one of you, a pleasant morning, wonderful day, and outstanding evening.
I am currently pretty tied up with projects and work, so wanted to start with a daily check in hello.
Today is Sunday. An ordained day of R&R. So, let the enjoyment begin. Glad for the break. TGFW!

See you all tomorrow (again)! (y):)

Gray Wolf

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good Sunday morning brothers and sisters! Let the unbridled joy begin!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Mucho rain today starting at 50F and predicted to reach 60F.

Hee, hee, hee, our 1 yr old great granddaughter just took her first steps and is now walking all over getting into thangs that she couldn't reach before!

Last edited:

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Been getting up at 6. No reason. No chores or anything...my apartment is fine. Oh still waiting on my USPS money order replacement. Jets and Patriots today. Smoked my ice hash sitting on the couch now. Can't wait to grow mushrooms. Wonder how illegal it would be to send all of you shrooms. I might not be able to. I will have a lot left over from personal use. Maybe there's veterans or something I can help. What's everyone doing today? I already voted ...Harris. I suppose burning minorities in giant piles would be cool but it's not the American way. For me at least. Garbage can! Oh dear I hate politics. The news is on. Classic rock on the radio, Cranberries is on. Hope everyone has a great day ❤️

Yarddog

I'm a very naughty boy - since I've had high BP in the past - now stabilised - after open heart surgery to install a new valve - and now having a pacemaker for 6 months - my new Bionic gadget - due to being diagnosed with Atrial Fibrillation -

. - so I was wandering around this 7/11 in Thailand - saw this drink - and had to try it - (that's the naughty boy bit )
View attachment 19090185
Two Cardinal sins - in one can - C'mon!
After coming off caffeine, I can have three swallows of coffee and my heart rate goes up and I get jittery. No more caffeine for me.

Yarddog

Been getting up at 6. No reason. No chores or anything...my apartment is fine. Oh still waiting on my USPS money order replacement. Jets and Patriots today. Smoked my ice hash sitting on the couch now. Can't wait to grow mushrooms. Wonder how illegal it would be to send all of you shrooms. I might not be able to. I will have a lot left over from personal use. Maybe there's veterans or something I can help. What's everyone doing today? I already voted ...Harris. I suppose burning minorities in giant piles would be cool but it's not the American way. For me at least. Garbage can! Oh dear I hate politics. The news is on. Classic rock on the radio, Cranberries is on. Hope everyone has a great day ❤️
What part of her plan did you like? The free money part or the “I was raised in a middle class family” part?
Everyone taking about trump being a dictator and not leaving office. Lol he left last time didn’t he? How could anyone look back at the last four years and say everything is ok? She’s been in the White House for four years and has t done anything she said she would do if elected. I know she was the VP but still. She holds responsibility on this mess.
She was literally the worst performing candidate in 2016. She was only picked because she was a black woman to be VP. She couldn’t talk her way out of a wet bag without her earpiece in.

Last edited:

Littleleaf

Veteran
Morning :coffee:

Blondy took a bad tumble last night. She was going to feed the calves and her chair shut off going down a slope. This caused her to faceplant and couldn't get up. Luckly I was outside and heard her screams or she would have been there awhile. Her right shoulder is jacked up the most. She has lady parts surgery in the morning, it's going to a rough go. I hope they postpone it once they see how bad she is.

Calling the chair people first thing in the morning a demanding a new controller. The controller was replaced a year ago and is already screwing up. Made in china of coarse. Sick of cheap shit being made world wide. Pland obsolescence should be a CRIME!!!

Mad as hell and I'm not going to take it anymore.

Gray Wolf

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Morning :coffee:

Blondy took a bad tumble last night. She was going to feed the calves and her chair shut off going down a slope. This caused her to faceplant and couldn't get up. Luckly I was outside and heard her screams or she would have been there awhile. Her right shoulder is jacked up the most. She has lady parts surgery in the morning, it's going to a rough go. I hope they postpone it once they see how bad she is.

Calling the chair people first thing in the morning a demanding a new controller. The controller was replaced a year ago and is already screwing up. Made in china of coarse. Sick of cheap shit being made world wide. Pland obsolescence should be a CRIME!!!

Mad as hell and I'm not going to take it anymore.
Prayers and healing thoughts to Blondy brother! Hugz to you both!