What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

OleReynard

Been getting up at 6. No reason. No chores or anything...my apartment is fine. Oh still waiting on my USPS money order replacement. Jets and Patriots today. Smoked my ice hash sitting on the couch now. Can't wait to grow mushrooms. Wonder how illegal it would be to send all of you shrooms. I might not be able to. I will have a lot left over from personal use. Maybe there's veterans or something I can help. What's everyone doing today? I already voted ...Harris. I suppose burning minorities in giant piles would be cool but it's not the American way. For me at least. Garbage can! Oh dear I hate politics. The news is on. Classic rock on the radio, Cranberries is on. Hope everyone has a great day ❤️
Harris voter here's one to put on ignore.

OleReynard

What part of her plan did you like? The free money part or the “I was raised in a middle class family” part?
Everyone taking about trump being a dictator and not leaving office. Lol he left last time didn’t he? How could anyone look back at the last four years and say everything is ok? She’s been in the White House for four years and has t done anything she said she would do if elected. I know she was the VP but still. She holds responsibility on this mess.
She was literally the worst performing candidate in 2016. She was only picked because she was a black woman to be VP. She couldn’t talk her way out of a wet bag without her earpiece in.
Same with Obama he wasn't even in politics that long before he got voted in in fact he didn't even finish his freshman term, Illinois corrupt fuckin demcom state
Tell me this wasn't a slap in the face joke by demcommies
What a fuckin joke were becoming

OleReynard

Rainy week up ahead temps drops 10° could be snow.
Wife goes in for other half of cancer screening 31st scope from the top down.
CT came out negative.
Moving leaves yesterday time for some trees to come down mainly pines, good year for pine needles.
Move more today and tomorrow before rain sets in.
Packers are on TV today but priorities.

Up here in Mn if the biqueens or any other teams are playing when the queens are they dont show them.

Yarddog

My Grampa’s stash. Got this after he died.
IMG_2280.jpeg

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
Gots to vote for that free money then whine about those of us who pay for them.
I only hope he is and does everything the communist left says he will...........a reckoning is coming and the city people are gonna starve.
Once the facade of communism falls the useful idiots go first as they will not tolerate them even though they created them.
Such garbage piece of shit people and I gotta feed them........ they have zero shame.

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
Here in tiny Montana the dems have spent millions on Tester and he is gonna lose big time.
His whole campaign is kill babies and outsiders are bad,I swear its all he talks about.
Killing children and xenophobia is their platform all while calling us murderers and racists.
I don't even understand who the commercials are aimed at.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Gots to vote for that free money then whine about those of us who pay for them.
I only hope he is and does everything the communist left says he will...........a reckoning is coming and the city people are gonna starve.
Once the facade of communism falls the useful idiots go first as they will not tolerate them even though they created them.
Such garbage piece of shit people and I gotta feed them........ they have zero shame.
Approximately 59.9% of the US households paid federal income tax, yet all are eligible to vote in federal elections.
Here in tiny Montana the dems have spent millions on Tester and he is gonna lose big time.
His whole campaign is kill babies and outsiders are bad,I swear its all he talks about.
Killing children and xenophobia is their platform all while calling us murderers and racists.
I don't even understand who the commercials are aimed at.
Political hyperbole deifying the candidate and vilifying his opposition is the weapon of choice when there is concern that the facts will not sway the crowd, as well as to draw attention away from the facts.

OleReynard

Approximately 59.9% of the US households paid federal income tax, yet all are eligible to vote in federal elections.

Political hyperbole deifying the candidate and vilifying his opposition is the weapon of choice when there is concern that the facts will not sway the crowd, as well as to draw attention away from the facts.

If everyone would redo their W4's to.exempt this country would be in a world of hurt, maybe they'd start listening to us.
And you can file exempt, just make sure you keep the tax money back just in case.
My wife and son filed exempt by accident and it went thru for a while until.wife caught it.
Not the IRS