What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Another day in the trenches down in Florida. My tree buddy came over this afternoon and is spending the day burning all the piles I made outback. I’m doing what I’ve been doing for the last couple of weeks which is just chilling out. If I don’t get these demons worked out I’m gonna be a miserable old goat… Flower tent is looking excellent and I’d love to share some photos, but I can’t upload any without the Internet. I feel like a caveman…🤪
Super blustery, but beautiful day up here in the Northeast not a chance in hell for the opportunity to clean up any leaves you can’t compete with the wind

oldmaninbc

420club
Ok, time for dishes, bath and shave. I think I will have a piece of cookie. I was surprised the seeded bud from my last harvest was still pretty solid in nature. I will grow the same this time but not the strain that went hermi on me.
Anyone know if you get a hermi plant from a seed pack, would the other seeds have the same tendencies?

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
Yup….every time he wants to quit roll another joint to keep him going…..
I smoked a joint of that snow Cane yesterday and I forgot how potent that stuff is. I took a nice nap afterwards. I’m taking Walt advice and trying to get more naps in during the week… My buddy’s been out back for about three hours burning all the piles that were made from the front yard. I don’t know what I do with if I didn’t have a friend like Kelly and a loader for him to be working with… We’ve been friends for a long time and all he asks is some flowers for his efforts… Because of his willingness to do so much work here, I’m going to make sure that he goes home a very happy man…

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Another day in the trenches down in Florida. My tree buddy came over this afternoon and is spending the day burning all the piles I made outback. I’m doing what I’ve been doing for the last couple of weeks which is just chilling out. If I don’t get these demons worked out I’m gonna be a miserable old goat… Flower tent is looking excellent and I’d love to share some photos, but I can’t upload any without the Internet. I feel like a caveman…🤪
Progress!

jokerman

Premium user
If that helps you are far better looking than most cave man pictures I have seen,

jokerman

Premium user
I smoked a joint of that snow Cane yesterday and I forgot how potent that stuff is. I took a nice nap afterwards. I’m taking Walt advice and trying to get more naps in during the week… My buddy’s been out back for about three hours burning all the piles that were made from the front yard. I don’t know what I do with if I didn’t have a friend like Kelly and a loader for him to be working with… We’ve been friends for a long time and all he asks is some flowers for his efforts… Because of his willingness to do so much work here, I’m going to make sure that he goes home a very happy man…
give him some of your meat loaf if any left in the freezer☝️

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Nebraska actually has a chance to beat Ohio State. If they can hold them on this next down, they get one more shot down by four. Last week they lost 5000 to nothing against. Never mind I forgot.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Hey y‘all. Went to a lion king birthday party today. My neighbor’s little girl Olivia. I smelled the brisket smoking when I woke up this morning. Got my fill of it and all the other cute goodies and spent a little time at the watering hole tryin the apple cider sangria since 11:00 am. Now I need a nap from all the excitement 🤣
IMG_0807.jpeg

IMG_0804.jpeg
IMG_0802.jpeg
IMG_0805.jpeg

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Hey y‘all. Went to a lion king birthday party today. My neighbor’s little girl Olivia. I smelled the brisket smoking when I woke up this morning. Got my fill of it and all the other cute goodies and spent a little time at the watering hole tryin the apple cider sangria since 11:00 am. Now I need a nap from all the excitement 🤣
View attachment 19090054
View attachment 19090055 View attachment 19090056 View attachment 19090057
Looks like a diet buster to me. Hope you had fun. Now eat some Halloween candy to top things off.

Latest posts

Latest posts