What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

~Star~Crash~ All & Everything

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Friends telling me Phish opened with Box of rain. Must have been amazing. I hate the Phish so I wasn't there but may look that up at some point. I've had the Dead on since I heard the news. The world lost such a special soul.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Last night at work I played a bunch of Phil songs on the jukebox . At one point I was munching on a piece of cod while talking about dead shows with one of our regulars. He asked if the fish was good and I told him I've only seen Phish a few times and really like them but have always been way more into the dead. Took me moment and a laugh to realize he didn't even know there is a band named Phish. The cod was good too though. Took home a bunch.

Latest posts

Latest posts