What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
Awe, you were cute 🥰

psychedelics hit the Valley that year …

a couple psychedelic years later around 1967

IMG_1857.jpeg

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
You said it’s been a year? It looks perfectly normal. Did you take clones from her before flower? I’m thinking it must have been pretty good weed to wait a year to have it again.
I took cuts and flipped it last year.
The cloners pump shit out and I lost all the cuts in it before I caught it.
Took cuts very late in flower then they rooted and finished flowering under 24\7 light.
Finally got one that put out some good growth at the top of its dead trunk.
I think I showed some pics of how fucked up it was.
😆
Giant,rock hard buds with zero issues that have a kind of fruit funk with a really heavy stone.
Possibly one of the best plants I have ever grown hence the effort to retain.
Now I am only curious to see the flowers be the same........pretty sure they will be.
âš¡

SubGirl

Premium user
✓
420club
I took cuts and flipped it last year.
The cloners pump shit out and I lost all the cuts in it before I caught it.
Took cuts very late in flower then they rooted and finished flowering under 24\7 light.
Finally got one that put out some good growth at the top of its dead trunk.
I think I showed some pics of how fucked up it was.
😆
Giant,rock hard buds with zero issues that have a kind of fruit funk with a really heavy stone.
Possibly one of the best plants I have ever grown hence the effort to retain.
Now I am only curious to see the flowers be the same........pretty sure they will be.
âš¡
Great job. I would think they would be exactly the same only maybe a little more experienced 🥰

Latest posts

Latest posts