What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

oldmaninbc

420club
Yes, I was again disappointed with the seeds from twenty20 both these seeds and the spice seeds have good grow diaries but the seeds are hard to pop. They guarantee their seeds so I got replacements but won’t be ordering from them again as I wasted too much time with the seeds I was looking for some Indica to grow. We shall see how they turn out. I did manage to get clones going to make up for the seeds that didn’t pop for my other tent. Just not what I had planned.

I work on a fairly tight grow schedule to get 2 crops in before late spring. Messed up seeds make that schedule difficult. I prefer to have all seedlings growing at the same time.

I can see by the link you were looking for a indica strain and this one is also good for extraction.
I'm waiting on a seed delivery of 2 indica strains, never ordered from this business before. They are a craft business and are located more regional. I forgot but they sent an email saying it was sent out, I better track it.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It didn't show the first time I pulled up The Cadet on Amazon books, though when I put in the full title it came up, but the prices were $39.95 and $27.95.

I wonder what gives?

Anything I “highlight” here my browser automatically affords me the option to look it up…

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I work on a fairly tight grow schedule to get 2 crops in before late spring. Messed up seeds make that schedule difficult. I prefer to have all seedlings growing at the same time.

I can see by the link you were looking for a indica strain and this one is also good for extraction.
I'm waiting on a seed delivery of 2 indica strains, never ordered from this business before. They are a craft business and are located more regional. I forgot but they sent an email saying it was sent out, I better track it.
Did you fire up a tent?

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Being folks. Kitties are doing well. They like their bottle. It’s an upgrade from the eye dropper.
Hoping to work the grow a bit this evening after the house goes to bed. Got to get that 3x3 set up. Almost done. Need to run the reservoir, and built a table for the two veg tents to rest on.
How long before those kittens can drink out of a saucer?

oldmaninbc

420club
When I was a little kid, I got the crap scared outa me by... cows.

It was funny; I had a wonderful time with an apple tree that was on the far side of the fence from the cow pasture. I could take an apple an throw it at a cow. Hit the cow amidships with a big thump, and it would jump... and turn and gobble the apple.

It was a game and the cows played it happily.

Except one time, I had my Daddy's $3 Winchester single shot (1895) and was headed out to plink a whistle pig and fill in his hole. I climbed through the barbed wire fence and began heading into the field. The ground began shaking around me, and I turned around and damn' near catted on the spot!

There was a thundering herd of about 20 cows at full gallop about twenty feet away coming right at me! They thought I was gonna pelt them with candy (apples) and were ready to play. Scared hell outa me until they all put on the brakes about five feet away and waited with moo-patience for some apples.
I lived on a beef ranch for over 10 years, I can well imagine your... I'm screwed, going to get trampled into the ground. For a little kid cattle can look HUGE
Cattle don't take long to figure out where the food is and who brings it. You sound like you have fond memories of the time other than having the crap scared out of you.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
I don' know how you guyz can still be puffin a joint at our age.:geek: Amazing to me. And someone like Subbie blows my mind.:rolleyes: My tolerance is truly next to nothing. The idea of more than two puffs (three will well overdo it) is beyond my scope of comprehension. Three or four decades ago I could keep up with the best. Now 5 minutes before bed I tap out.
Why you calling me out cola? 🤪 Conditioning is the secret. 😁

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran

always liked her …she seemed down to earth …incredibly successful as well >>> Most of Ronstadt's albums are certified gold, platinum, or multi-platinum.[49][50] Having sold in excess of 100 million records worldwide[51] and setting records as one of the top-grossing concert performers for over a decade, Ronstadt was the most successful female singer of the 1970s and stands as one of the most successful female recording artists in U.S. history

Latest posts

Latest posts