What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

cola

Per MedicalNewsToday, you'd need to eat between 83 and 500 apple seeds to develop acute cyanide poisoning

i didn’t make this up 🤪

I rhink I will pass on the cyanide seeds Subbie, as well as the "beneficial" core. I don't find, having tried them, either of them too tasfeful (yuk). I am not interested in counting the number of seeds. Sometimes I eat 2 or even 3 apples a day!

Magu🌈

Good morning people. 🌞 I feel like someone beat me up with a club. I moved heavy concrete yesterday. We still have 4 small calves that need to be sold but they lost a lot of weight during the drought so we are trying to put some meat on them first. Things are starting to slow down in preparation for winter. I hope I can just hibernate for 3 months. 😴 Well the sun will be up soon so I gotta get moving.
✌️😁👍

cola

King Dollar :

Well, it looks like this BRICS meeting that Putin, Xi, and the Gang was not as absolutely gangbusters as hoped.
And, it looks like you can sleep well at night, rest assured that in your lifetime that the dollar will still be King. :ninja:
No way of moving away from fiat currency now. The whole world uses it and we are too far along down the pike.
The dollar in this regard is the best of the worst, as some people see it. If you will. We will, with high assurance, still be using dollars to buy our food and pay for our groceries. And with high odds our kids will be too. Like it, or not. No matter.

1729847182107.png

LINK : https://www.reuters.com/breakingviews/why-stablecoins-will-entrench-dollars-supremacy-2024-10-25/

1729847253854.png

LINK : https://www.forbes.com/sites/digita...ns-promote-dollar-dominance-and-us-interests/

Last edited:

Unca Walt

420club
The core is the healthiest part.
At the center of the apple lies the core, which includes the seeds and the surrounding fibrous material. While it may be tempting to discard the core when eating an apple, it actually contains valuable nutrients. One of the key components is the presence of antioxidants, such as quercetin and catechin. These antioxidants play a vital role in neutralizing harmful free radicals in our bodies, thereby supporting overall health and reducing the risk of chronic diseases.
Doctor's Daddy Hat ON

NEVER eat an apple seed. Apple seeds have a huge level of amygdalin. So fargin whut, ya say? Well, when your body breaks down amygdalin, it becomes... cyanide. <-- TINS

To be fair, it'd take about 100 seeds to flat out kill you... but how many would it take to wreck some organs?

Like tomatoes, apples have poison in them.

cola

Good Morning All (OF's):

Wishing each and every one of you, a pleasant morning, wonderful day, and outstanding evening.
I am currently pretty tied up with projects and work, so wanted to start with a daily check in hello.
Today is Friday and right next door to the weekend on Saturday. Will be glad for the break. TGIF!!

See you all tomorrow (again)! (y):)

Unca Walt

420club
we voted the other day , we have mail in out here so I don’t know who or what machine will tally my vote

there is already reports of some prestidigitation going on with the dominion and smart-matix machines

gonna give these a try tonight

is 5 mg to much to take at once?

View attachment 19089106

@bigsur51 -- Pretty much follow their recommended dose. In the case of melatonin gummies, more is not better.

Although I see you have 5mg gummies. The recommended level for best results is 10mg at night. No higher or it works backwards. <-- TINS

It sorta works backward -- or at least not the way you want -- if you take more than recommended

cola

Never had a Harley. Back in my biking days, I did a lot of trail riding, hill climbing stuff. No motocross. Years later, when I wanted a pig-bike... I strolled into a HD shop. They had five models assembled.

There was an oil drip pan under every fargin one. With oil in them.
That is why Rice Burners became so popular. They didn't leak! Last HD I saw engine was the size of my VW Bug! :eek:

Unca Walt

420club
Evening folks. I have a mama cat that apparently abandoned her litter. I think she ditched them 2-4 days ago. Today I found one while feeding the chickens and it was almost cold, dug around and found two more. Was four total. All cool to the touch, stomachs strunk in and I could feel the vertebrae. Took them in and got them warmed up, looks like I’ll be hand feeding three kittens for a few weeks. I think they are about 4 weeks old. Eyes opened about 6 days ago. They are drinking evaporated milk from an eye dropper till I can get a kitten bottle tomorrow.
I’ll have to take them to work, I hope I didn’t get attached to them because I don’t want anymore cats. 7 in the yard is enough and I ain’t scooping a little box so house cat is No Bueno.
They should make someone a really good companion since they will be hand fed.
View attachment 19089139 View attachment 19089140 View attachment 19089141
What a wonderful thing to do. I betcha that little blondie hardlegs in the last pic is enjoying the little fuzzies.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good morning brothers and sisters!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Cloudy here starting at 42F and predicted to reach 64F. Rain later tonight and it looks wet for the next week or so.

Gym first thing this morning followed by the first dawg walk to the park across the street to search for tennis balls.

To my eternal shame and embasrassment, I've never owned a Harley. I built my first scooter and my second bike was a Honda 50 in a basket, followed years later by a Honda CB-350 town scooter and a XL-500S off road.

I looked at a used Harley 74, but it was in such bad shape that I declined. My daughter just sold her Harley, picture attached, which gave me a sense of relief, because of how hazardous bikes can be riding with cars.

Lisa's scooter.jpg

Last edited:

Unca Walt

420club
Per MedicalNewsToday, you'd need to eat between 83 and 500 apple seeds to develop acute cyanide poisoning

i didn’t make this up 🤪
Dat be true. What is not noted is the "less than deadly" results from eating just a few seeds.

If you know 83 of sumpin will kill you. And it tastes bad. Logically, it follows there is damage (mostly kidney) before death for eating just "some" seeds -- but less than the lethal-level number.

Bottom line: Just do not eat the fargin seeds of apples, willya? They taste horrible and do horrible.

Awshit. Now ya got me on the soapbox. STAY AWAY FROM THE SEEDS OF PEACHES AND APRICOTS

The cyanide death hits at just 13 seeds for them. Kidney damage level not specified.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts