What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
When I eat an apple I find the best tasting part is close to the core. Any other apple eaters here who find the same thing?
With my upper plate, I have to cut up an apple to eat it, so I cut it into (8) slices and then trim out the seed and stem parts, which I throw away.

I have bitten into apple seeds before and didn't find them that tasty. I eat about one apple a day in the morning, so will suck on the trimmings tomorrow without chewing the seeds and report back.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Evening folks. I have a mama cat that apparently abandoned her litter. I think she ditched them 2-4 days ago. Today I found one while feeding the chickens and it was almost cold, dug around and found two more. Was four total. All cool to the touch, stomachs strunk in and I could feel the vertebrae. Took them in and got them warmed up, looks like I’ll be hand feeding three kittens for a few weeks. I think they are about 4 weeks old. Eyes opened about 6 days ago. They are drinking evaporated milk from an eye dropper till I can get a kitten bottle tomorrow.
I’ll have to take them to work, I hope I didn’t get attached to them because I don’t want anymore cats. 7 in the yard is enough and I ain’t scooping a little box so house cat is No Bueno.
They should make someone a really good companion since they will be hand fed.
View attachment 19089139 View attachment 19089140 View attachment 19089141
It's good you found them while you could still save them! Good job!

BrassNwood

Veteran
I was unfortunatly too poor to own a bike back in the days when I wanted one. So when I did go on a bike ride I had to ride on the back of my friend's 1000-1100 cc riceburner (Honda I think). I only ever experienced one accident. We were doing 40-50 mph on a long windy road that split too large pieces of farmland (all bought now and converted to high density townhomes.) Anyway while we were cruising down the road a small herd of deer was runnng down the medien parallel to us, just after getting slightly ahead of us a decent sized female decided it was a good idea to cut in front of us in an attempt to get to the other side of the road. For it's troubles the deer's head met with the cylinder head of the bike causing it's skull to be instantly pulverized, it also caused the body of the deer to whip around and slam into the side of the bike and the legs on that side of me and my friend driving the bike, just before it ripped off one of the saddle bags my friend had bolted to the rear of the bike. Amazingly or at least it seemed amazing to me, my firend was able to ride thru the mpact and not go down. He just came to a controlled stop and we went back to inspect the deer and put it out of it's misery if needed (it wasn't needed) and to retrieve the saddlebag that was torn off.

I was fairly well aware of the dangers people in cars were to bikes but up to that point I had never considered the idea that large wild animals might also pose a risk. That caused me to re-evaluate the idea of ever owning a bike because I had serious doubts I could go thru an experience like that, if I was driving, and keep the bike up on it's two wheels.

I had a deer cave in the front end and shear the motor mounts on a Jeep Grand Cherokee. That solid a hit with a bike could be lethal.

Brother-in-Law left the house after dark for a quick run into town on his Harley for something. Long sweeping right curve and they figure his headlight only lit the moose up at the last second. Neither survived.

We voted a couple weeks ago. There were thousands of signs up more than I’ve ever seen in one place all around the giant courthouse. This is just one little section…

View attachment 19089116

Damn that is insane.

Littleleaf

Veteran
Another long day in the books. Accomplished a few things. Now the hurting begins, trying to get up from this chair and head to the shower. A half hour shower is needed to wash the grinder dust off and soak these tired bones. Hoping sleeps comes quickly as another long day is coming.....

Hit some sour bubble this evening its got my eyes all red or it could be the grinder dust lol. A good buzz otherwise. Can't wait till it's cured, and the sour taste come out.

:wave:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Haven't swam in the sea yet today - it's been kinda rough out there with various storm fronts coming in waves - as I'm watching the waves out there - judging how much the sea is active - by the white tips - and so how difficult it would be to swim 🏊‍♂️ in it - for this old fart - and so far this morning the 'sensibly logical' idea forming - is not to go swimming in the Andaman Sea just now - maybe just lolligag it around in a swimming pool instead - ahh - there is one just behind me - <splash!>

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Now it seems as if the weather is taking a shine for the better - within minutes - we could have sunshine - as this storm front dissipates - and the next one hesitates for a while giving us a nice sunny break between the clouds and the rain -
2024-10-2510.56.556745816780337743062.jpg

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club
Now it seems as if the weather is taking a shine for the better - within minutes - we could have sunshine - as this storm front dissipates - and the next one hesitates for a while giving us a nice sunny break between the clouds and the rain -
View attachment 19089211
those seas are nothing to worry about, strip down and dive in!
i will be having a nice pint in the pool
/notice how i dont leave the shallow end

jokerman

Premium user
just got in

Time melts down, the mind’s a haze,
Lost in comfort, in a daze.
Stuffed and stoned, it feels just right,
Floating through this endless night

ate a lot and smoked iten kids

Last edited by a moderator: