What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
I see no need to. I’ve got plenty of room to go up outside. I think the sativa tall and skinny plants do better in my humid area. They had more air space, less cluttered leaves and I got no budrot this year but admit I made several changes including strains. I can tend to the tops with an 8 ft ladder.

ladders are part of the necessary equipment for outdoor growers

IMG_8525.jpeg

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
ladders are part of the necessary equipment for outdoor growers

View attachment 19089117
I couldn’t tend to the tops with all that net. Maybe a long sprayer? I had to climb up and spray them with one thing or another either after rainy days or for bug maintenance. Sometimes I would just look up there and say, well thaey can wait another day or two befor I drag out the ladder again.

Dime

Some of you may not have been aware of this but it's pretty sad considering the state of legalization to do this to people.

Then you read a story like this and you have to wonder

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
When I eat an apple I find the best tasting part is close to the core. Any other apple eaters here who find the same thing?
The core is the healthiest part.
At the center of the apple lies the core, which includes the seeds and the surrounding fibrous material. While it may be tempting to discard the core when eating an apple, it actually contains valuable nutrients. One of the key components is the presence of antioxidants, such as quercetin and catechin. These antioxidants play a vital role in neutralizing harmful free radicals in our bodies, thereby supporting overall health and reducing the risk of chronic diseases.

Goldhedge

I had a deer cave in the front end and shear the motor mounts on a Jeep Grand Cherokee. That solid a hit with a bike could be lethal.
Every year out in Paonia Colorado BMW riders converge for a rally. That's where I bought my R100RT about 15 years ago?

Me and a buddy would ride there and have a great time playing music.

One guy on his way back to D town met up with a deer on I70.

Neither one survived.

I and many find this a very speedy "ON" oil and taken late in the day tends to keep me awake for hours at night with my brain on spin cycle. "Shut the Hell up Brain!" In high doses you may feel the need to converse with whatever higher deity you might believe in or just find you are dancing on the rings of Saturn and no clue where Earth is.
That shaman stuff is worth trying.

Goldhedge

The core is the healthiest part.
At the center of the apple lies the core, which includes the seeds and the surrounding fibrous material. While it may be tempting to discard the core when eating an apple, it actually contains valuable nutrients. One of the key components is the presence of antioxidants, such as quercetin and catechin. These antioxidants play a vital role in neutralizing harmful free radicals in our bodies, thereby supporting overall health and reducing the risk of chronic diseases.
Ever tried eating an apple from the end? It's a good way to consume the whole thing.

Goldhedge

we voted the other day , we have mail in out here so I don’t know who or what machine will tally my vote

there is already reports of some prestidigitation going on with the dominion and smart-matix machines

gonna give these a try tonight

is 5 mg to much to take at once?

View attachment 19089106
I use magnesium glycinate.

200mg about an hour before bed.

Also helps leg cramps.

Yarddog

Evening folks. I have a mama cat that apparently abandoned her litter. I think she ditched them 2-4 days ago. Today I found one while feeding the chickens and it was almost cold, dug around and found two more. Was four total. All cool to the touch, stomachs strunk in and I could feel the vertebrae. Took them in and got them warmed up, looks like I’ll be hand feeding three kittens for a few weeks. I think they are about 4 weeks old. Eyes opened about 6 days ago. They are drinking evaporated milk from an eye dropper till I can get a kitten bottle tomorrow.
I’ll have to take them to work, I hope I didn’t get attached to them because I don’t want anymore cats. 7 in the yard is enough and I ain’t scooping a little box so house cat is No Bueno.
They should make someone a really good companion since they will be hand fed.
IMG_2256.jpeg
IMG_2260.jpeg
IMG_2258.jpeg

Latest posts

Latest posts