What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Unca Walt

420club
Herself and I just got back from voting. My signature was checked three ways. But the voting machines do not have my trust; there was a tsimmis when someone pressed the X for his candidate, and the opposing candidate got the X.

On another note, this is very gratifying. The whole school board is told to get outa town or get arrested. TINS.

oldmaninbc

420club
Big gave them to me in the spring. The TK mixes too.
I lean towards the more tropical flavored Cindy.

I made seeds with Blue Satellite #2 X C99, never tried them yet
I also have some C99 from Peak Seeds before they closed shop

It's a nice day use strain I find. I enjoyed following your summer outdoor grow of Cindy. Arlo looked good as well in his leafy C99 wardrobe:)

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
the pineapple is awesome…

was it the Apollo 11 or 13 that had the rotten meat pheno?…

then there was the Gorilla Arm pheno , it was either 11 or 13

had the Genius for awhile , got a clone from Pi , RIP , he was the Keeper of Genius for a long time

I have never been disappointed with any of the c99 line

View attachment 19089100

View attachment 19089099
I’m not complaining at all about the C99. I can’t tell if it’s the pineapple or not. My buds were definitely not as big as bigs but they were pretty large and stacked all the way down the colas. They were lighter than what I normally grow but not what I would call airy. They were easy to hand trim. Plus they were nice and sticky too even after drying Mr sub says they clog up the grinder but we both love weed that’s sticky like that. I have a few seeds left. Gonna try them again next year as well as Reynards seeds as I should have more sun after the city cuts trees behind my house this winter. Maybe I can get some big “big buds” too. 🥰

oldfogey8

Would these happen to go back to JoJo Rizo?
No. The genetics came from a man who used to go by umbra on a different site. I crossed his Triple Grape((Gorilla Grape x Grape Stomper) x Grape Kush) with a male Triple Lemon((Lemon Larry x Lemon Thai) x Oregon Lemons). It has had more purple in it when I grew it(this pic was from my neighbors plants where she had 9 plants in a 1 gallon pot on her deck). I was pretty surprised she got anything out of it to be honest. It was her first grow and she did pretty well I think.

OleReynard

No. The genetics came from a man who used to go by umbra on a different site. I crossed his Triple Grape((Gorilla Grape x Grape Stomper) x Grape Kush) with a male Triple Lemon((Lemon Larry x Lemon Thai) x Oregon Lemons). It has had more purple in it when I grew it(this pic was from my neighbors plants where she had 9 plants in a 1 gallon pot on her deck). I was pretty surprised she got anything out of it to be honest. It was her first grow and she did pretty well I think.
Quite a lineage

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
Herself and I just got back from voting. My signature was checked three ways. But the voting machines do not have my trust; there was a tsimmis when someone pressed the X for his candidate, and the opposing candidate got the X.

On another note, this is very gratifying. The whole school board is told to get outa town or get arrested. TINS.

we voted the other day , we have mail in out here so I don’t know who or what machine will tally my vote

there is already reports of some prestidigitation going on with the dominion and smart-matix machines

gonna give these a try tonight

is 5 mg to much to take at once?

IMG_2890.jpeg

oldmaninbc

420club
I’m not complaining at all about the C99. I can’t tell if it’s the pineapple or not. My buds were definitely not as big as bigs but they were pretty large and stacked all the way down the colas. They were lighter than what I normally grow but not what I would call airy. They were easy to hand trim. Plus they were nice and sticky too even after drying Mr sub says they clog up the grinder but we both love weed that’s sticky like that. I have a few seeds left. Gonna try them again next year as well as Reynards seeds as I should have more sun after the city cuts trees behind my house this winter. Maybe I can get some big “big buds” too. 🥰
I suspect your going to have a better outcome with more sunlight, are you going to top it this time?

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
we voted the other day , we have mail in out here so I don’t know who or what machine will tally my vote

there is already reports of some prestidigitation going on with the dominion and smart-matix machines

View attachment 19089106
Our daughter gives those gummies to the kids every night. Not sure of the mg

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
I suspect you’re going to have a better outcome with more sunlight, are you going to top it this time?
I see no need to. I’ve got plenty of room to go up outside. I think the sativa tall and skinny plants do better in my humid area. They had more air space, less cluttered leaves and I got no budrot this year but admit I made several changes including strains. I can tend to the tops with an 8 ft ladder.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club

View attachment 19089106
We voted a couple weeks ago. There were thousands of signs up more than I’ve ever seen in one place all around the giant courthouse. This is just one little section…

1729811164109.jpeg