What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Yarddog

Everyone my folks. My oldest is getting excited about Christmas already. He sure don’t know what it was like laying in the floor pouring over the Sears Christmas catalog and circling those really cool toys you knew you had zero chance at getting 😂.
Switched to bloom, I have ten cuts that all look good but no roots yet. Rolled the dice. I got to trim anyway so I can take cuts for another week anyway.
First run on the new 4x4 tent. 9 plants. Yeah man we fixing to stack the weed bank up for lean times.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
we will be safe for another night

IMG_2884.jpeg

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Nice view over the bay from up here at the breakfast buffet - no rain so far today - it's only 9.35am - had brekkie already - so many different foods to choose from - I was spoilt for choice -
2024-10-2409.33.078625087096226009890.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts