What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

oldfogey8

I’ll check it out tonight. Busy time with the kids. Supper and all that.
I’m Sure I’ll have questions. Glad to have someone I can talk back and forth with. That’s the best way for me to learn.
I can give you info on how I did it but I think @BumSplodgeBrownPants is a lot better at it than I am. And I miss having my kids(as kids) in my home. Best of times. Enjoy them as much as possible. In the blink of an eye seemingly they are all grown up.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Now that I think about it ….GW never uses foul language…..respect. I sincerely cuss and don’t know that I did it.
Every day - run-of-the-mill expletives are best used sparingly for greater effect - when used overly - the effect gets diluted - and leads one to think that the expletive throwing protagonist has a very limited vocabulary - and doesn't know of many other words 🙄

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well it's a special occasion,anniversary ,so we're going all out.
Congratulations brother! Enjoy your evening!
Now that I think about it ….GW never uses foul language…..respect. I sincerely cuss and don’t know that I did it.
GW does however loudly use foul language while typing more mundane abbreviations!

I've grown to believe that holding on to anger is unhealthy, so I rely on creative expression to release my angst, as opposed to the mayhem and murder that may appear more satisfying at the time (and that I'm trying to quit).

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
2024-10-2406.34.495449726654541202515.jpg

Just wandering on the beach at 6.30am - and come across this friendly dog 🐕 - woof-woof!
2024-10-2406.38.405984061399032917127.jpg