What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Goldhedge

government.jpg

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Soooo, the Ford EV 12V house battery was down to 12.2 volts this morning and the system warned me. It is the original 2013 battery, so I have no complaints. Glad the cool weather brought it to my attention before the cold weather arrives.

The main propulsion 318V batteries are still taking full charge and are still without issue.
You gotta buy a new battery? Is that expensive?

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You gotta buy a new battery? Is that expensive?
But of course! At least relatively so compared to like a common Group 27. It takes a BXT-96R-590 that lists for between $180 and $260.

A new set of propulsion batteries sell for around $10K, which is actually less than when I bought the car used in 2016.

oldmaninbc

420club
Good day OF, had our first frost last night. 2/10thC below freezing.

Well, that was a crappy nights sleep, watched TV from 3am-6am,watched treasure hunters looking for a well known treasure in BC, Slumach's Lost Mine.

Good I harvested my last parsley yesterday, just need to dry it now and some more rosemary.
All hoses are put away, just need to put some dolomite and fertilizer around the yard plots.

oldmaninbc

420club
yes Sir , that was my first meds this morning

I don’t know if the zinc was elemental or not….

I also loaded up on Quercetin

hopefully this will be a three day affliction and go away

as long as it stays in my head and doesn’t move down to my lungs , I should be ok

took my meds and now I am gonna read one of my favorite children’s stories…

View attachment 19088208
Ok big, that is funny!

Hope your sickness stays put and away from your respiratory system in the lungs.

take care big