What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

oldmaninbc

420club
Now that we have solved the worlds problems…..good night
Good day Mr Pute:)

After thousands of years of human history, I'm not so sure the world wants it's problems solved, they don't act like it.

After they nuke us back to the caves, maybe it will change.

Since I can't give Kevin a little ear scratch, tell him he has a secret admirer in a foreign land.

oldmaninbc

420club
Ahh - dinner is at 7pm - and it's 5.02pm - just got back from a VERY invigorating sea swim - it was all going well - as I swam out after quickly moving thru the breakers - then just trod water for half an hour - in the warm gentle swells - of the Andaman Sea -

- behind the waves - sun 🌞 was not full - intermittent clouds - so my head didn't boil - bobbing around working just a little to stay buoyant - much assisted by the salt content of the sea - beyond where the sand could touch your toes -

oh what a great feeling - to bask in the planets original saline dip for a while - until the sea got up a bit - and I decided it was best to get back to shore - so laid on my back and kicked off - trying to emulate the way a squid moves in pulses -

- lo and behold - it wasn't long before I was right in the thick of it - being battered by the waves as I tried to leave the sea - it was trying to pull me back in there - as if it never wanted to lose me again - ahh - I fought against it's power - knocked back once only - finally making it to shore - panting - like a dog in heat -
View attachment 19088302
Good Lord Gypsy, I suggested have an enjoyable time, not to drown on us.

oldmaninbc

420club
Morning :whistling::coffee:

@Gypsy Nirvana Such a beautiful place. My dad was stationed there in the 60's. He never said how nice the place was. All he would talk about was the Sapphires that could be found by just walking down the road. Somewhere here is a white star sapphire he found walking down a road. It's only about a carrot but it has the full star.

GH is coming along. Still lots to do.

View attachment 19088305 View attachment 19088306 View attachment 19088307
When are you going to paint it green:)

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
IMG_20241023_100749_1.jpg

New heating element,high end thermal cutoff and thermal fuse......... hopefully doesn't burn the house down now.
😳

oldfogey8

And thankfully it’s mom was not around too
I think this one has been coming into the yard all summer/fall. My guess is his/her mother is the sow that had 2 new cubs and she kicked him to the curb. He/she stayed up in the tree for a good half hour while I did emergency trimming of my Heri-Berry plants. My neighbors HB plant started to show a little PM on a couple of lower branches and I figured mine would be next. Chopped all the HB plants and washed them in diluted H2O2 followed by 2 clean water rinses just in case. I’m about half way thru trimming but hung what I have left because I didn’t plan on a day of trimming 😂. They will get done tomorrow but I want them to dry off from their bath…

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
I think this one has been coming into the yard all summer/fall. My guess is his/her mother is the sow that had 2 new cubs and she kicked him to the curb. He/she stayed up in the tree for a good half hour while I did emergency trimming of my Heri-Berry plants. My neighbors HB plant started to show a little PM on a couple of lower branches and I figured mine would be next. Chopped all the HB plants and washed them in diluted H2O2 followed by 2 clean water rinses just in case. I’m about half way thru trimming but hung what I have left because I didn’t plan on a day of trimming 😂. They will get done tomorrow but I want them to dry off from their bath…
I’m finally done trimming for a while thank goodness. That bowl trimmer is good help tho if your weed is not stickier than ever but still worth it unless you have real easy trim weed.