What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
That is good to hear. Witchie-poo is due for her second go-around, and she is wavering because the effect wore off so quickly her first time.

This is just the info she needs.
Well to give you a bit more info (although unfortunately not much) based on my personal experience. The first one I got was almost 2 years ago and it wore off after about one month. Now I could have got one 6 months later (based on insurance restrictions) but I dcided to wait a year. That was this past February when I got my second one, that one lasted about 2 almost 3 months. Now what I was told is the more often you get them done, the longer the effect will last. Supposedly this is due to a little bit of scar tissue that builds up each time making it take longer for the nerve endings to regenerate. The person who told me this was a nurse practitioner, she said her husband got these regularly for 5 years and after the 5th year it was lasting close to a year before the effect wore off. Again it differs for each person so your wife's experience could be better then mine.

Mtn. Nectar

Veteran
mornin’ folks….
another warm one on tap…few gardening needs to work on…
ganj on…

“If you have a sombrero throw it to the sky”
R.I.P. Fernando Valenzuela 63 yrs
IMG_7999.jpeg

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Mmmm - dinner time here on the beach ⛱️ - on Koh Lanta - at the Pimalai resort - eating at the 'Spice and Rice' restaurant - and the chef has sent me a freebie before my starter arrives - Tapioca and chicken dumplings -
2024-10-2319.49.325175012475474672292.jpg

- ahh - and my starter arrived too - Deep fried prawns in spring rolls wrapper - with minced chicken and crushed peanut stuffing - Mmmm - time to eat -
2024-10-2319.52.534323645758781917515.jpg

HempKat

Veteran
I appreciate the input, i’ve had the RFA done on my spine, at least five times in the last 10 years. They seem the last longer the more you do as you indicated. He also pushes a little Cortizone into the area, which gives me pretty close to instant relief my biggest fear is me going out and working my ass off after the shot takes away the pain, but I will use discretion and not be the typical idiot I usually am when it comes over using my bones… the boys and I were just out hanging with the pigs and appears I’m going to have another litter. They’re free to a good home…🤪
Ah okay, well at 10 years you are more experienced then I am. That's good to take it easy because all the RFA is doing is taking away your ability to let your brain know of the pain you're feeling but the problem causing the pain is still there and can get worse if you overdo things. As much as we may not like it we feel pain for a reason which is to let us know we've overdone things and need to back off.

HempKat

Veteran
Mmmm - dinner time here on the beach ⛱️ - on Koh Lanta - at the Pimalai resort - eating at the 'Spice and Rice' restaurant - and the chef has sent me a freebie before my starter arrives - Tapioca and chicken dumplings -
View attachment 19088337
- ahh - and my starter arrived too - Deep fried prawns in spring rolls wrapper - with minced chicken and crushed peanut stuffing - Mmmm - time to eat -
View attachment 19088338
Sounds and looks like you are getting the Royal treatment.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Ahh - dinner is at 7pm - and it's 5.02pm - just got back from a VERY invigorating sea swim - it was all going well - as I swam out after quickly moving thru the breakers - then just trod water for half an hour - in the warm gentle swells - of the Andaman Sea -

- behind the waves - sun 🌞 was not full - intermittent clouds - so my head didn't boil - bobbing around working just a little to stay buoyant - much assisted by the salt content of the sea - beyond where the sand could touch your toes -

oh what a great feeling - to bask in the planets original saline dip for a while - until the sea got up a bit - and I decided it was best to get back to shore - so laid on my back and kicked off - trying to emulate the way a squid moves in pulses -

- lo and behold - it wasn't long before I was right in the thick of it - being battered by the waves as I tried to leave the sea - it was trying to pull me back in there - as if it never wanted to lose me again - ahh - I fought against it's power - knocked back once only - finally making it to shore - panting - like a dog in heat -
View attachment 19088302
Hope you sre having a great holiday Gypsy

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Sounds and looks like you are getting the Royal treatment.
Well - I have been here before a few times - with different groups of people over the years - so the staff are familiar - and know that I'm probably coming back here again to eat - as I am doing now - I'm so happy to be once again in this happy place - I'm celebrating with a Singha Beer 🍺 -
2024-10-2320.10.366341029936490350833.jpg

HempKat

Veteran
Does anyone remember these ads from magazines and did anyone ever order any of them? I always wanted the sub
I had a friend who ordered the sub and it was basically a modified appliance box. It looked very cool and was just the right size for 2 young children to play in and imagine they were in a sub but being just a big cardboard box it didn't last much longer then a childs attention span.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Well - I have been here before a few times - with different groups of people over the years - so the staff are familiar - and know that I'm probably coming back here again to eat - as I am doing now - I'm so happy to be once again in this happy place - I'm celebrating with a Singha Beer 🍺 -
View attachment 19088342
Good beer…bites a little on the tongue

HempKat

Veteran
Just arrived in a town called Krabi - in the south of Thailand - Andaman Sea side - flew in from Bangkok this morning 🌄 - light winds and thundery showers forecast today - temps in the low 30's Centigrade - so around 85 - 90 Fahrenheit - currently in a luxury van with WiFi - heading for the port where a boat is waiting for me - to take me to an island called Koh Lanta - where there is a gorgeous resort called Pimalai nestled between the jungle and the beach - which I will be staying at for around 10 days - before returning to Bangkok - for a road trip out to near the Cambodian border - so before the rough - I will have the smooth for the next 10 days - enjoying great Thai food - lots of pristine pool time - working out in the gym - and many deep Thai massages - plus the beautiful beach - where I'll check out the sea - to see if its calm enough for swimming - since I absolutely love ❤️ swimming in the sea -
View attachment 19088245
View attachment 19088246
Okay, I'm now officially jealous. :biggrin:

Last edited: