What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
Have you tried ivermectin and elemental zinc?

yes Sir , that was my first meds this morning

I don’t know if the zinc was elemental or not….

I also loaded up on Quercetin

hopefully this will be a three day affliction and go away

as long as it stays in my head and doesn’t move down to my lungs , I should be ok

took my meds and now I am gonna read one of my favorite children’s stories…

IMG_2873.jpeg

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
yes Sir , that was my first meds this morning

I don’t know if the zinc was elemental or not….

I also loaded up on Quercetin

hopefully this will be a three day affliction and go away

as long as it stays in my head and doesn’t move down to my lungs , I should be ok

took my meds and now I am gonna read one of my favorite children’s stories…

View attachment 19088208
My daughter once said to me…..DAD, YOU SMELL LIKE JOINT….she was 6

Yarddog

Back in the basement. Going to finish that bowl. Remembered I finished my book last night so I got to find something new.
Last book was ChickenHawk. Vietnam helicopter pilot. Very good book.
I used to think the pacifists through American history were limp wristed sissies.
Now, I’m not so sure they all are. I don’t know if war can be avoided but I feel like a lot of the conflicts we get involved in are the right choice. I get the feeling we’ve been selling our own flesh and blood to war in order to make money or gain political leverage on a world level.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
That’s what I took when the Covid first came out. I’ve done it twice so far… you can buy ivermectin at any food store in this area

we get our meds from Jeffers

I trust a veterinarian more than most doctors nowadays

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club
Back in the basement. Going to finish that bowl. Remembered I finished my book last night so I got to find something new.
Last book was ChickenHawk. Vietnam helicopter pilot. Very good book.
I used to think the pacifists through American history were limp wristed sissies.
Now, I’m not so sure they all are. I don’t know if war can be avoided but I feel like a lot of the conflicts we get involved in are the right choice. I get the feeling we’ve been selling our own flesh and blood to war in order to make money or gain political leverage on a world level.
if you liked chicken hawk you might like one bullet away, its the story generation kill (a good book and the tv series) told from the lt.s perspective
/politicians should stick with what they do best and leave war to those who do that best

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club

Latest posts

Latest posts