What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
IMG_20241022_174312_3.jpg

Dime

Your bod hits its peak in your early twenties, and is designed to last 43 years. If you lookit the history of lifespans, you will see the average was about 35 years up until the 20th century.

Interesting... I discovered that life expectancy in the US has dropped since vaxx became The Thing;

View attachment 19088080

oldmaninbc

420club

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
I forgot how much I am supposed to use…a squirt in each nostril twice a day is what I been doing

got fever chills sneezing all day today , went through 3 bandannas and a box of Kleenex today

tonight’s sundowner will be ibuprofen , nasal spray , lorazepam , gummy , and sex

four out of five ain’t bad….no gummies 😂😂😂

IMG_2879.jpeg

oldmaninbc

420club
I heard they were to filter out bad dreams and let only the good ones through.
There could be cultural differences between indigenous people who claim to have originated the dreamcatcher and for what purpose. I read of variations related to different indigenous communities.

When I finished college I did part of my practicum at the U'mista Cultural Center, they did not have dreamcatchers.

Yarddog

Down in the basement. Tended the ladies. Waiting for two cuts to root before I can flip to bloom. One is rooted. The others look good so they should throw roots pretty soon.
Smoking a bowl of hippy slayer then I have to go knock two roosters out of the tree and stuff em in a cage. Got a fellow coming to get them tomorrow morning.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
Yes enquiring minds want to know. I topped mine today to get them to bush out a little.
The TT stretches at least a foot after about a week in the flower tent… You’ll notice the last couple of weeks the Plant really changes his personality and it starts to chunk up seriously. I’m getting ready to smoke some and it’s difficult to grind. That’s the kind of weed that I like…

Goldhedge

I forgot how much I am supposed to use…a squirt in each nostril twice a day is what I been doing

got fever chills sneezing all day today , went through 3 bandannas and a box of Kleenex today

tonight’s sundowner will be ibuprofen , nasal spray , lorazepam , gummy , and sex

four out of five ain’t bad….no gummies 😂😂😂

View attachment 19088197
Have you tried ivermectin and elemental zinc?