What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Morning folks, having a bit of a hard time with myself this morn. Just something I deal with every morning, knee is swollen and tender. Looking at it this morn makes me want to grab that doctor and choke him down, hate it when I start thinking like that. I gotta keep my happy face on, so I don't piss everybody off at me. Some mornings are real hard. Anyway I want to wish everyone a great morning and s wonderful dsy. Peace out.
You go brother! Good to see you continuing to hang in there and may I note that anger is higher on the emotional tone scale than depression and that I'm impressed by your upbeat outlook, despite issues?

Is it time to switch doctors?

Gray Wolf

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
459718983_504231232538844_6849475562331476014_n.jpg

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
got a battle going on here…this is what I am dealing with..

A cytokine storm, also called hypercytokinemia, is a pathological reaction in humans and other animals in which the innate immune system causes an uncontrolled and excessive release of pro-inflammatory signaling molecules called cytokines.

I’ll be better doc as soon as I am able!…

SubGirl

Premium user
420club

A cytokine storm, also called hypercytokinemia, is a pathological reaction in humans and other animals in which the innate immune system causes an uncontrolled and excessive release of pro-inflammatory signaling molecules called cytokines.

You got an infection big?

Gray Wolf

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have a little in my lungs from the shipyard. So far it has not given me trouble…
Same here, ship boilers as well as from brake jobs over the years and tearing old ducting in houses, but so far no issues, though my lungs show some scarring.

Given anti-cancer properties of cannabinoids, I wonder if the healthy amount I've kept in my lungs has provided any protection?????

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Same here, ship boilers as well as from brake jobs over the years and tearing old ducting in houses, but so far no issues, though my lungs show some scarring.

Given anti-cancer properties of cannabinoids, I wonder if the healthy amount I've kept in my lungs has provided any protection?????
It must work….I have every affliction known to man….except cancer….

Gray Wolf

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Any insight as to what is driving the hypercytokinemia?

Gray Wolf

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yep
some kind of nasty respiratory chit..coughing sneezing plugged up sinus headache fever chills

a storm

the remedy: hot coffee and horse paste = ivermectin , some ibuprofen , massive vit c and some antihistamines in a nose spray…

weeeeeeee!…
Wishing you a speedy recovery brother Big! What do they say about steam rooms and soaks in hot tubs?

Latest posts

Latest posts