What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
yep
some kind of nasty respiratory chit..coughing sneezing plugged up sinus headache fever chills

a storm

the remedy: hot coffee and horse paste = ivermectin , some ibuprofen , massive vit c and some antihistamines in a nose spray…

weeeeeeee!…
You got a neti pot?
1729605850041.png

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Mr sub is rolling up an early version of the C99 which has been in the jar for a few days. I’ve been wanting to try it. Already it smells pretty crazy while he is rolling it. He said it was sticky and fluffy. Gonna burn one then go on a bike ride in hopes it makes me peddle faster (well at least enjoy the bike ride a bit more) 😳hope y’all have a good day 🥰✌️

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
I irrigate my nose weekly with a water pick, salt and water. Then a steroid spray. I have for 30 years….dry climate. Plus polyps…..had to have them removed twice…no fun!
My regiment is the same as bigs for a sinus infection except I do the neti pot with salt to help clear things out. It usually helps me at least not have it for so long. It burns a little sometimes but I think that’s a good thing and it doesn’t last long.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
My regiment is the same as bigs for a sinus infection except I do the neti pot with salt to help clear things out. It usually helps me at least not have it for so long. It burns a little sometimes but I think that’s a good thing and it doesn’t last long.
The water pic gets the saline solution in my sinus cavity up above my eyes. I actually have to turn my head sideways to drain the water out….

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
how’s the pot scene there?…

didn’t Thailand legalize weed and then just recently made it illegal again?…
Loads of pot shops all over selling 'erb and hash - just like last time I was here in Thailand - a coupla years back - but ya - the government seems to want to introduce legislation that will put more control on the industry - how that will work out - I have yet to see -

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
That’s why I quit too. Now a cup with an inch of coffee makes me zoom. I quit alcohol, tobacco, and caffeine all at once. Caffeine was the only thing that gave me an issue. And I was drinking a pint of whiskey each night. Or more. Smoked for fifteen years. I kept saying I’d quit. And dang if fifteen years didn’t creep up on me.
If this fluttering that caused you and others to quit caffine was years ago then what I'm about to mention probably doesn't apply especially if the fluttering went away. If however you run into that feeling again and you're like "Hey what gives, I gave up caffine a long time ago?" there is something else that can cause that feeling and it's quite common in older folks. That thing is what is called a leaky valve. The fluttering can be an early warning sign of a leaky valve and a leaky valve can usually be confirmed with a simple none invasive test called an echo-cardiogram which is basically a sonogram (what they do to women to get an early picture of a baby.) Usually when they first detect that it's not urgent but then they typically check it regularly to see if it has worsened. When/if it worsens is when it becomes urgent and usually leads to valve replacement surgery. Which for the record is a relatively routine and successful procedure in the cardiac care world. The point of me mentioning this is just to make people aware so they don't just dismiss it as a dietary thing. Instead be sure to tell your doctor or cardiologist if you already have one. They will most likely want to do an echo-cardiogram to get a baseline at first (unless it's already bad) and then check it regularly after that to see if/how it changes. The echo-cardiogram can usually be done in a doctor's office, only takes about 15-20 minutes and doesn't require any special preparation.