What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

BumSplodgeBrownPants

Morning OFs... I have a 2 hours drive to go see a private gastro doctor this morning, so I'm up and at them early.
Hopefully he can fix me or at least patch me up with a bit of duct tape. I may need an oil change and some new brake pads too.

Have fun all!

Magu🌈

Good morning people ! 🌞 The drought kicked my ass so we sold 75 % of our herd to be sure we have enough hay and grass for this winter. The stress was bad but now Im moving on 😁 Hey @Gypsy Nirvana . Are you going to collect any seeds this trip ? You could sell a new collection and call it “@Gypsy Nirvana’s Comeback Tour.” I cant find that video you did with Wally. I really wanted to see that. Wally is my buddy and I write to him almost every week. He is a really nice guy and a very funny fellow. 🤣 Anyway, I will keep looking. Have a wonderful trip.
✌️😁👍