What's new

Bubba x Kali China feminized R + D - New Mexico legal outdoor in soil

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Excellent and fast development, love the resins and big flowers in the garden in late September.
Indica genetics are definitely thriving in the desert, almost subtropical New Mexico weather.
Your Bubba Kush x Kali China look and terpenes seem to lean more towards Kali China.

deepwaterdude

Excellent and fast development, love the resins and big flowers in the garden in late September.
Indica genetics are definitely thriving in the desert, almost subtropical New Mexico weather.
Your Bubba Kush x Kali China look and terpenes seem to lean more towards Kali China.

That's exactly what I would have asked for; a KC leaning bubba that hits like a hammer;) The only difficulty with my region is the altitude, over 2100 meters closer to the stars, so frosts come early here, early Oct. Snows follow close behind and hard frosts by 21 Oct. Usually, that is... who knows what this year brings;)

deepwaterdude

Try Kali China x Oldschool haze, trippy, psychodelic, positive oldschool high.

I hope to get a chance;) Thanks for the rec!

I've now taken down 5 of 12 plants in the grove, the Bubba Kush x Kali CHina this morning before the sun hit it.

The 4 plants in this row are down, the Bubba x KC is closest to the wall, behind the very yellow ones. This was Oct 1st.

Oct 1st Headbanger x Cakecrasher and Items at harvest.jpeg

Here she is Oct 4 this morning. I've had small amounts of mold in some of the other plants, so took this one because of her density.

Bubba KC right before harvest.jpeg

Bubba KC tops.jpeg
Bubba X KC top at harvest.jpeg
Bubba KC close.jpeg

Very nice plant, super easy to grow, no complaints and great beauty. She filled 6 big drying racks piled pretty good to retain moisture in my dry climate. Will let you know how the smoke goes in a week or so.

Other highlights from harvest

HB x CC fall colors.jpeg

Bit o work.jpeg

Purple tops at harvest.jpeg
Item #9 purp top harvest day.jpeg

Green Colas aty harvest.jpeg

Have a lovely day and thank you to ace and @dubi for letting me test stuff from time to time. Romulan goes on for another coupla weeks at least;) I got good terps this time, hopefully sandalwood. Abrazos!

deepwaterdude

Just alittle update - still truckin, Oct 19th. If we get through the rain today and tomorrow, looks like smooth sailing until November should they need it. 2 Blueberries and the Romulan are left, plus the other tiny little Bubba x Kali China which is still healthy and runs on;)

The Grove today

3 left Oct 19 - rains.jpg

The Grove OCt 19 rains.jpg

ROm is the big yellow one;) She is starting to look exactly like the clone mother from romgenetics.

Romulan Oct 19.jpg

Rom top .jpg

Romulan close.jpg

ROm macro.jpg

No mold, very happy with this seed. Done within a week.

Attachments

• Romulan.jpg
    Romulan.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 6
  • Rom macro 2.jpg
    Rom macro 2.jpg
    374.7 KB · Views: 8

nick11

Veteran
Just alittle update - still truckin, Oct 19th. If we get through the rain today and tomorrow, looks like smooth sailing until November should they need it. 2 Blueberries and the Romulan are left, plus the other tiny little Bubba x Kali China which is still healthy and runs on;)

The Grove today

View attachment 19086300

View attachment 19086299

ROm is the big yellow one;) She is starting to look exactly like the clone mother from romgenetics.

View attachment 19086302

View attachment 19086304

View attachment 19086303
View attachment 19086305

No mold, very happy with this seed. Done within a week.
Amazing plants man! Just wow is all I can say, you did these right.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Happy to see you already harvesting some @deepwaterdude :tree: great looking colas full of resinous buds grown to their best potential. Lovely colors on the Bubba Kali even there in the South. The Romulan has killer resins and flower structure :geek: