What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Yarddog

If I put a pot plant up in my attic to dry, it would start getting crunchy before I got down the ladder… I don’t know if my lack of care for growing is just a small phase in my life or something that’s going to be in my future… I’ve gotten very healthy plants and beautiful flowers, but I just don’t feel the love anymore. Maybe if my health improves my attitude will as well…as it is now both suck…😱
You’re in a slump. And rightly so. It will come back around. Nothing like the down to make you appreciate the up.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
so today , there was supposed to be a local meeting of fortune tellers….

but it was canceled due to unforeseen circumstances

IMG_4767.jpeg

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
we planted some winter wheat in our raised beds and it’s coming up
pretty good…

gonna till it in , in the spring , add some more top soil and worm , horse , chicken poop and some time released osmocote

just plant seeds and water and fight locusts , mites , aphids , chupacabra , and the Yeti and I may get a crop next year

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
nope , my hillbilly neighbor

yeah , the flies are just about gone now so the socks will be put away until next summer

the flies are brutal , they will draw blood in a day if not addressed…
Haven't seen a fly or a cockroach - neither have I heard nor seen a Mossie McSkeeto - YET - on this trip - but it's early days - next week I should be up the jungle on some southern island (Koh Lanta) - where monkeys 🐒 (grey macaque's) steal your spliffs from the ashtray - when you ain't looking - and drink from the infinity pool - whilst masturbating and masticating upon anything that looks remotely edible - very free and liberated souls you might say - I'd say no-one taught them no manners - bad parenting - creating very very naughty monkeys -

- I'm sure all the mad tropical insects and other wildlife will be out there too - waiting to try and turn me into their next buffet 😉 - ahh but I have some tropical jungle strength 'Off' - for ankles and wrists - and anywhere else that takes ya fancy -

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
Haven't seen a fly or a cockroach - neither have I heard nor seen a Mossie McSkeeto - YET - on this trip - but it's early days - next week I should be up the jungle on some southern island (Koh Lanta) - where monkeys 🐒 (grey macaque's) steal your spliffs from the ashtray - when you ain't looking - and drink from the infinity pool - whilst masturbating and masticating upon anything that looks remotely edible - very free and liberated souls you might say - I'd say no-one taught them no manners - bad parenting - creating very very naughty monkeys -

- I'm sure all the mad tropical insects and other wildlife will be out there too - waiting to try and turn me into their next buffet 😉 - ahh but I have some tropical jungle strength 'Off' - for ankles and wrists - and anywhere else that takes ya fancy -

how’s the pot scene there?…

didn’t Thailand legalize weed and then just recently made it illegal again?…

Latest posts

Latest posts