What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

oldmaninbc

420club
That ….dry sift is kief…..really easy to produce
Yeah, I usually put the kief into a cookie. Two grows a year and 2 years worth of trim and little buds, I'll get enough to sift through a fabric and then through some silk that was used in the flour milling process.

I want to buy some hash from the dispensary, just haven't decided what kind.

Growing up during the 60s in central Canada there was hardly any bud to be had, only hash, but there was some great hash. I wouldn't mind some of that right now.:)

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Hey, @Gypsy Nirvana -- How the heck are the hospital folks gonna work the garage door opener if you are halfway around the world?

You've come a long way, Grasshopper; from laying in bed with sumbody having their hands in your chest up to their elbows, squeezing to keep you alive...

But really: No monitoring anymore? Ever kewl.
Ahhh - me pacemaker has at least 13 years of battery life left in it Unca Walt - but yes you are right - the techno-docs can't remotely monitor my heart from many thousands of miles away right now - but since it's been running well for 5 months in succession - and I'm not getting much Atrial Fibrillation at all - blood pressure is good these days - and I feel like I'm running on all 8 cylinders again - then why not eh?

I'm fully insured - if things do take a turn for the worst - and these days Thailand has a great reputation - for all things medical - just in case I might need any assistance over the next 5 weeks - but I doubt it -

Yarddog

Ahhh - me pacemaker has at least 13 years of battery life left in it Unca Walt - but yes you are right - the techno-docs can't remotely monitor my heart from many thousands of miles away right now - but since it's been running well for 5 months in succession - and I'm not getting much Atrial Fibrillation at all - blood pressure is good these days - and I feel like I'm running on all 8 cylinders again - then why not eh?

I'm fully insured - if things do take a turn for the worst - and these days Thailand has a great reputation - for all things medical - just in case I might need any assistance over the next 5 weeks - but I doubt it -
Enjoy your trip! I had an Afib scare a few months ago. Made me think I was going to die. I really don’t have much desire to see the world, but sometimes I do get the wild hair to want to travel. I think I’d like it if I did.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Enjoy your trip! I had an Afib scare a few months ago. Made me think I was going to die. I really don’t have much desire to see the world, but sometimes I do get the wild hair to want to travel. I think I’d like it if I did.
The world is your oyster - now if I could only find 'The Pearl' (great Victorian erotic book) - things might start looking up - <sexual innuendo>

- Travelling has never been easier - just get your arse on a plane - and go-go-go!
2024-10-2206.43.268749173883654276556.jpg

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
I traveled a lot when I worked. Loved the business/pleasure trips. Today I am mostly a home body, I’m busy with the going’s on the base plus it’s no fun anymore.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
Should have had a sticky note that said check weed in attic my last indoor grow. I lost a couple of oz. The price of shooting from the hip 🙁
If I put a pot plant up in my attic to dry, it would start getting crunchy before I got down the ladder… I don’t know if my lack of care for growing is just a small phase in my life or something that’s going to be in my future… I’ve gotten very healthy plants and beautiful flowers, but I just don’t feel the love anymore. Maybe if my health improves my attitude will as well…as it is now both suck…😱

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
If I put a pot plant up in my attic to dry, it would start getting crunchy before I got down the ladder… I don’t know if my lack of care for growing is just a small phase in my life or something that’s going to be in my future… I’ve gotten very healthy plants and beautiful flowers, but I just don’t feel the love anymore. Maybe if my health improves my attitude will as well…as it is now both suck…😱
This time of year my attic is perfect 60F and 60% humidity but not three weeks ago when we had pouring rain and I didn’t take a sufficient light up,with me to have caught it when it started.
I too forget things and maybe don’t tend to my plants as much when I’m not feeling well. Let’s hope you will get your health back soon and will be feeling up to life again 🥰

Latest posts

Latest posts