What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Rippers got me again

Hello all! Listen I usually don't do this but a fellow grower/mentor of mine suggested it so here I am! I'm desperate at this point and no where else to turn so...
Anyway I returned from a relaxing week of camping back at the end of September this year to find that my half sister and her boyfriend had stole ALL OF MY PLANTS AND MOST OF MY GROW EQUIPMENT, and my collection of SEEDS that I had started in 95. Some of those cuts I'll never replace I know but I'm asking for ANY donations of SEEDS OR EQUIPMENT of ANY KIND! My finances are non existent right now because I take care of my mom full time and I can't work and be here with her all the time. What we do have coming in goes to the bills.
That brings me to the reason I'm reaching out in the first place. Mom suffers from ovarian cancer, degenerative vertebrae and kidney failure. In 2023 I finally convinced her to try some Cannabis for nausea, pain and sleep. It CHANGED HER LIFE and QUALITY OF LIVING drastically!
Problem now is my home state of Virginia is full of these hemp shops that have unsafe,untested sprayed on flower etc. that I'm not willing to use for medicine for both myself or my mom.
So I'm asking for either SEEDS I can grow indoor fast and over time so both Autos and Photos would be great, any lights y'all could donate (I'll share some of the bounty made using),or any safe medicine for my mother and I!
Thanks for reading and anything you may or may not be able to help me with! The Cannabis community is a rare thing to experience and vibe in! I love each and every one of you people for real! Love and Peace through MJ! TM

Brother Bear

Simple kynd of man
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lots of hills in VA. Miles and miles of woods.
People get lost out there alot 🧐

Tell us the story. Does the sister live there ? How do they know about the grow. Anywhere else you can go ?

Latest posts

Latest posts