What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Please forgive my vast lack of photography equipment.

Here is a few more pictures of Ohwolfie's Magoo's Blues. My opinion, (Prior To any actual grading from cure).
This (Recombination of genetics) could stand as a Connoisseurs Show Piece.

I ask you Ohwolfie for permissions to continue searching this work for your behalf and my pure enjoyment and honor.
Peace farmerlion View attachment 19087597 View attachment 19087596 View attachment 19087595 View attachment 19087594 View attachment 19087593 View attachment 19087592 View attachment 19087591 View attachment 19087590 View attachment 19087589
Absolutely my friend. Search to your heart's content. Hopefully you find what you're looking for.

I am kind of surprised that you're finding these expressions in this hybrid though. I know how the Blue Magoo BX3 usually breeds, and there must be some recessive genetics coming out. I've seen backcrosses and F1 using that same Blueberry cut from the guy who gifted it to me, and none of them look anything like that. So it seems you found something unique. Carry on sir.

Unca Walt

420club
Never fear - fun is at hand ✋️ - and ready to be discovered at a moments notice - it all depends on what you might call fun 😁 - first up is a good kip/sleep - ( it's 21 minutes past midnight) - which could be fun - particularly since I'm very stoned right now - if only I could dream nicely when stoned - problem might be that I never dream when sleeping stoned - still there is always tomorrow - which will entail some short boat/ferry rides up and down the Chaopraya River - and that's always fun to me -

- I must remember to take some pics and post them here of tomorrow's shenanigans 😀
Hey, @Gypsy Nirvana -- How the heck are the hospital folks gonna work the garage door opener if you are halfway around the world?

You've come a long way, Grasshopper; from laying in bed with sumbody having their hands in your chest up to their elbows, squeezing to keep you alive...

But really: No monitoring anymore? Ever kewl.

Unca Walt

420club
Down at breakfast this morning bigsur - all of those foods were available upon the breakfast buffet - EXCEPT the black (blood) pudding - so I couldn't quite recreate a Full English Breakfast 😋
One thing I discovered a total love for whilst in The Old Place: Blood pudding. First time I tasted it, I was in a little quick-eatery in the center of Glasgow. It was so good, I went and bought seconds.

Every breakfast thereafter I got the black pudding. Dunno why it is not known here.

Ah. One other thing (my Beautiful Witch Commands) I gotta 'fess up to... (*sob*)

I also absolutely love haggis. TINS That's another thing you cannot get in the USA. Against the fargin law. Yup.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
This hash pipe is smooth as silk OM. It just heats the hash, no combustion. You heat up a little quartz poker thing and touch the hash with it.

I love the way it hangs in the air of the room too.

Which reminds me, I made incense cones using some old dope and makko powder once. My old dog used to go lie in whatever room I was burning that incense in.

Do you just do cookies and edibles now OM? Or do you vape?
Dope flavored incense?

Unca Walt

420club
Unca walt is that your breast plate from when you were in the french calvary? Hope you are having a calm day
Dang. You are the first one to notice and catch me. I was much younger then, and some Italian guy bolted in some hand-crafted metal bones to replace my missing shoulder and arm bones.

Might as well 'fess up all the way: I was the model that inspired the cartoon character "Fearless Fosdick":

Note the obvious resemblance
1729546862123.png
The big hole was one I got from an RPG round at Little Big Horn.

Unca Walt

420club
Hey brother; here are some pictures from a few minutes ago.

There's an anointing in the earth and you can test it. Under a 10x loupe I was losing my mind in Celebration for my friend Ohwolfie.

hope you can get a glimpse of what you have in my humble opinion. The colorful runt is such delicious Berth; Berry Earth with the very dominated phenotypic expressions of aromatics and colors. I have zero doubt coming off a jar of Highland Nepalese Grape xa Blueberry Thai Skunk female.

Since this beautiful female is potentially covered by an outstanding Destroyer Dominant Male. I'm eagerly waiting for the mature seed of they're pairing selections.

View attachment 19087588 View attachment 19087587 View attachment 19087586 View attachment 19087584 View attachment 19087583 View attachment 19087582 View attachment 19087581 View attachment 19087580 View attachment 19087579
THAT FRIGGIN' PLANT IS ALL BUD!!

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
I spent half the afternoon in the tents playing with the girls. I’m getting a little bit forgetful because four out of six in the flower tent were very dry, but not drooping yet. It looks like I’m gonna have to put maintenance on my garden on my calendar because I’m forgetting when to go in And service the girls

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
I spent half the afternoon in the tents playing with the girls. I’m getting a little bit forgetful because four out of six in the flower tent were very dry, but not drooping yet. It looks like I’m gonna have to put maintenance on my garden on my calendar because I’m forgetting when to go in And service the girls
I keep a log …..don’t leave home without it…. Ha ha