What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Covered.jpg

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Wow, this is a very interesting expression @farmerlion! I got the Blueberry cut from a friend from the PNW. It was a finicky bitch to grow, so I only pollinated her once with Dynasty's Blue Magoo BX3, and got rid of the cut. The cut came from DJ's F5 seeds that my friend popped. No idea how old they were.

I wasn't expecting a strong Thai expression in the seeds, but it's cool that it's in there. You are the only person in the world to grow them at this moment. I also gave some to my friend in the PNW, but he hasn't grown them yet.

Keep me posted. I reckon the MOB Magoo plants are monsters?
Hey brother; here are some pictures from a few minutes ago.

There's an anointing in the earth and you can test it. Under a 10x loupe I was losing my mind in Celebration for my friend Ohwolfie.

hope you can get a glimpse of what you have in my humble opinion. The colorful runt is such delicious Berth; Berry Earth with the very dominated phenotypic expressions of aromatics and colors. I have zero doubt coming off a jar of Highland Nepalese Grape xa Blueberry Thai Skunk female.

Since this beautiful female is potentially covered by an outstanding Destroyer Dominant Male. I'm eagerly waiting for the mature seed of they're pairing selections.

20241021_143532.jpg
20241021_143508.jpg
20241021_143456.jpg
20241021_143440.jpg
20241021_143404.jpg
20241021_143354.jpg
20241021_143340.jpg
20241021_143323.jpg
20241021_143314.jpg

BumSplodgeBrownPants

It kind of does look like some opium I've seen.
It's hash OM. If we were all the right side of the pond, I'd share. It's one of my better bubble hash runs.

Very floral rose smelling. Like chocolate we have over here called Turkish Delight, I hated them as a kid but now it's a favourite flavour especially for dope.

Been in the freezer for years. I'm a puddle on the sofa rightnow. 🤪😂

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
I do not like going to the dentist high, not at all. I don't like the freezing.

My dentist now does good work and she has fixed a couple of my teeth without freezing.
Yeah I didn't think about it...but I got ripped from ice hash then raced to the dentist. "So no sensitivity? No sensitivity I not use anesthesia"
Use anesthesia!!! Then comes the needle. Damn. Right in the lower front gums.

oldmaninbc

420club
It's hash OM. If we were all the right side of the pond, I'd share. It's one of my better bubble hash runs.

Very floral rose smelling. Like chocolate we have over here called Turkish Delight, I hated them as a kid but now it's a favourite flavour especially for dope.

Been in the freezer for years. I'm a puddle on the sofa rightnow. 🤪😂
I have never tried bubble hash, so I am not familiar with it. I worked at a candy factory in my younger days and we made a chocolate bar called Turkish delight, the company at the time was called Smiles and Chuckles. Sounds more like a cannabis business.

I'd like to try your bubble hash in a cookie!

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Please forgive my vast lack of photography equipment.

Here is a few more pictures of Ohwolfie's Magoo's Blues. My opinion, (Prior To any actual grading from cure).
This (Recombination of genetics) could stand as a Connoisseurs Show Piece.

I ask you Ohwolfie for permissions to continue searching this work for your behalf and my pure enjoyment and honor.
Peace farmerlion
20241021_143725.jpg
20241021_143710.jpg
20241021_143701.jpg
20241021_143652.jpg
20241021_143645.jpg
20241021_143624.jpg
20241021_143619.jpg
20241021_143603.jpg
20241021_143541.jpg

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
I have never tried bubble hash, so I am not familiar with it. I worked at a candy factory in my younger days and we made a chocolate bar called Turkish delight, the company at the time was called Smiles and Chuckles. Sounds more like a cannabis business.

Let's smoke some hash and eat a whole bunch of Turkish delight

oldmaninbc

420club
Nope, no smoking here. I will never ever smoke again. It causes considerable pain because of the asbestosis.

But I would gladly eat some in a cookie and eat some turkish delight. My favorite from the candy company was chocolate covered nuts and chocolate covered cherries. Sometimes on the production line a box would get damaged and we could eat from the damaged box. The company decided to move from Kitchener to Toronto, I was offered a paid move but declined.

oldmaninbc

420club
Nope, no smoking here. I will never ever smoke again. It causes considerable pain because of the asbestosis.

But I would gladly eat some in a cookie and eat some turkish delight. My favorite from the candy company was chocolate covered nuts and chocolate covered cherries. Sometimes on the production line a box would get damaged and we could eat from the damaged box. The company decided to move from Kitchener to Toronto, I was offered a paid move but declined.

BumSplodgeBrownPants

I loved making bubble hash, I had a mini washing machine, a camping one but I always ended up making such a sticky mess with spilt water in the kitchen that the wife and I kinda banned me from making it in the house. So it got gifted on.

I only vape these days so I have a surplus of old hash in the freezer. I decided to try and make a dent in the stuff before it goes bad.

Cookies sound good. Now I'm hungry. Thanks OM! 😁I'm off to poke my head in the fridge.

oldmaninbc

420club

WHAT HAPPENED?

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
I loved making bubble hash, I had a mini washing machine, a camping one but I always ended up making such a sticky mess with spilt water in the kitchen that the wife and I kinda banned me from making it in the house. So it got gifted on.

I only vape these days so I have a surplus of old hash in the freezer. I decided to try and make a dent in the stuff before it goes bad.

Cookies sound good. Now I'm hungry. Thanks OM! 😁I'm off to poke my head in the fridge.
Send to : Doobz

BumSplodgeBrownPants

This hash pipe is smooth as silk OM. It just heats the hash, no combustion. You heat up a little quartz poker thing and touch the hash with it.

I love the way it hangs in the air of the room too.

Which reminds me, I made incense cones using some old dope and makko powder once. My old dog used to go lie in whatever room I was burning that incense in.

Do you just do cookies and edibles now OM? Or do you vape?

oldmaninbc

420club
This hash pipe is smooth as silk OM. It just heats the hash, no combustion. You heat up a little quartz poker thing and touch the hash with it.

I love the way it hangs in the air of the room too.

Which reminds me, I made incense cones using some old dope and makko powder once. My old dog used to go lie in whatever room I was burning that incense in.

Do you just do cookies and edibles now OM? Or do you vape?
I do't take the chance of smoking anything, the lung pain I get from the asbestosis hurts like hell and do not wish to antagonize my lungs.
I have not smoked anything in any way shape or form in about 15 years. I'm good with that. I do miss the flavor of smoking but my health comes first.

People with asbestosis should not take those kinds of risk, could be very bad news.

Wonder if your dog got a buzz?🐶🪴