What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

OleReynard

Well winter is quickly approaching scenes of how it looks in North Central Mn.
IMG_20241020_180328.jpg
IMG_20241020_180318.jpg

cola

I don't know where all this "Pronoun" shit started. Frankly, it is for the birds to me.
I am known by the name my parents gave me, and a few nicknames from friends.
Other than that, you can call me a man, older man, even old man. A male human.
If you choose to be multi sexual, and fuck up your mind and life, that's your choice.
I'll not be part of that nonsense. Call me insensitive. I came from a different world.
You can keep your flaky world to yourself or yourselves or they. I could give a fuck..

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
I don't know where all this "Pronoun" shit started. Frankly, it is for the birds to me.
If you choose to be multi sexual, and fuck up your mind and life, that's your choice.
I'll not be part of that nonsense. Call me insensitive. I came from a different world.
You can keep your flaky world to yourself or yourselves or they. I could give a fuck..
My niece is like that. She wants to be called they. we have had it out because of it. I mean her telling me how to treat her. We don’t talk much but she knows how I feel about it. Calling someone they is hard to get use to. It’s just not in me…

cola

I can fish and eat that but I could never kill an animal. If rather eat vegetarian. I was a vegetarian for like 6 months maybe I will try again. What do you guys think? Folks - clean kills out there for Doober please 🥺
Fish ARE animals, Even the cavemen knew that. Trust me you couch potato. If you were starving, which for your would very likely take a very, very long time, maybe 6 months or more, you would find something to eat that was protein, and would start eyeing a kill.. Your diet of General Poo Poo's msg grease, copious amounts of canola fried rice, in steamed plastic, is about as unhealthy as you can get. And do you not think there is not a small turd of headless chicken in the General's poo? Instead of your diet you should concentrate on your mental health first and foremost. Until you clean up your act and correct your jaded thinking, nothing whatsoever about you will change regarding your overly ballooned self.

1729468775689.png

jokerman

Premium user
My pronouns are pizza and pasta.

Yarddog

My oldest, almost four has mastered the art of drawing a firearm. He pulls his cap pistol way up in the air and draws it down. I saw it one time and said I know where that came from. Dirty Harry😂
Dad saw it and said the same thing.
Wife did two.
He has introduced recoil into his play shooting. He’s been talking about the doe I shot this morning. He saw her go down.
I can’t see well, with the recoil, looking through a scope etc. hard to see the shot if you’re shooting close in.
Wife said that doe was knocked back a step or two when the bullet hit. Shattered the shoulder, and got a lung and the liver and she still bolted so fast it made me question my aim.
You shoot me with a deer rifle and I swear I ain’t running nowhere. Animals are much more physically capable than us humans.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Kids are not taught anything like raking or sweeping. Half the new apprentices we hired at the base did not know how to sweep. We actually had sweep training once. I got one of the kids to teach it. They knew I don’t like to see them sitting around doing nothing while waiting on assist craft or parts. Keep the shop and the tools clean while you wait. They can actually learn, it’s just that nobody taught them Or expected anything out of them…
parents today....how did this happen....

Latest posts

Latest posts