What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

cola

Good Morning All (OF's):

Wishing each and every one of you, a pleasant morning, wonderful day, and outstanding evening.
I am currently pretty tied up with projects and work, so wanted to start with a daily check in hello.
Today is Sunday. An ordained day of R&R. So, let the enjoyment begin. Glad for the break. TGFW!

See you all tomorrow (again)! (y):)

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Look forward to your posts m8 and if you bump into Mail Ling say hi from me maybes shes touring there too ;) Enjoy it all Gypsy have a great time i know you will..;)
2024-10-2016.59.566934557027535708458.jpg

Just arrived in Bangkok - 3 hours ago - didn't sleep on either plane - was in cattle/economy class this time - so wasn't particularly comfortable - but adequate - it was raining heavily when I arrived at the airport - but now it's dry and getting brighter - temps are around 30C - or approx 84F - checked into a very nice hotel - and am now off for a foot massage and pedicure - then to score some 'erb at one of the local weed shops - which are all over the place - then get stoned and try to get some much needed sleep -

Mai Ling must be nearly 60 years old these days - if she's still with us - but had no contact with her for 40 years or so DARKSIDER -
😴

Last edited:

oldfogey8

Oh yeah, I don't want a cookie that is going to put me to sleep within the hour, at least a few hours of being alert but relaxed, then sleep. I do like my cookies made with about 25% THC and some other cannabinoids.

Do you sleep well all night?
I sleep like a rock. Until I wake up. Then my mind won’t let me get back to sleep whether it is 4, 5 or 6 am. 😳

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
That was impressive. Done by a private sector company not the United States military….they still have two astronauts stranded in space……
Yeah and that private sector company will be giving those stranded astronauts a ride home in February I believe. The thing that gets me about NASA is that even though their current choice for a rocket (SLS) is , plaqued with problems (like the one that strand their astonauts), costs between 4-5 Billion per rocket, in production is known for delays, cost overruns and defects, NASA so far is sticking with them (Boeing). Rather then going with the rocket that only costs a few million to build, is reusable, has more power and cargo capacity, and is soon to be able to crank out one complete rocket ship per week. Hopefully now that SpaceX has proven they can catch their monster rocket, will quickly advance to the point of doing crewed missions, NASA will wake up and start going with the more powerful, more reliable, cheaper option and put the money they save towards some of the other big, expensive plans they have for the future, like a space station orbiting the moon, a moon base, landing men on Mars, landing on and perhaps one day mining asteroids, etc.

Last edited:

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
Oh yeah, I don't want a cookie that is going to put me to sleep within the hour, at least a few hours of being alert but relaxed, then sleep. I do like my cookies made with about 25% THC and some other cannabinoids.

Do you sleep well all night?
You know, I just learned something recently that really makes me think that the way we rate potency by THC (Delta 9) needs to be re-evaluated. Basically there is a product that is legal to openly sell anywhere in the US because it's based on the hemp plant which is legal in all 50 dtates. The product is sold as THC-A buds.. It's classified as hemp based on the Governments specification for hemp whic is a cannabis plant with .3 percent or less THC (again Delta 9). Apparently just like the cannabis we grow and enjoy, hemp comes in many varieties that have different cannabinoid profiles. The important one being THC-A content. THC-A as it is when the plant is growing has little if any psychedlic effect. The thing is, when THC-A is heated it converts to Deta-9 THC and at that point has all the psychedlic effects of any other cannabis but with Delta 9 THC content. So as an example you can have and legally sell bud in the US that has .3% of less Delta 9 THC but has say, 40% THC-A. Which means when you smoke it, you will essentially be smoking bud with 40+% THC content. Now I don't know if there is such a plant with that profile, I was just using thos numbers as an example. The question in my mind though is what is you go in a dispensary and buy some strain of bud rated for let's say 25% Delta 9 THC but it also has 25% THC-A. Should that bud continue to be rated at 25% or should it be rated at 50% since that's what it will become at the point you smoke it. This THC-A stuff is all new to me but it really makes me think we need to re-evaluate how we rate bud. It also explains how it would be possible that many of the older known strains that were popular for getting you really high (Panama Red, Acapulco Gold, etc) had fairly low THC percentages by today's standards and yet still got you as high as most good higher THC percentage weed sold today. Back then nobody wass checking for THC-A content, I'm not sure if anyone was even aware of THC-A back then? Maybe all those prized old school strains we usually called Primo Weed also had a high THC-A content?

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good Sunday morning brothers and sisters! Hugz!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Cloudy today with rains in the evening, starting at 49F and predicted to reach 70F.

I made a big batch of Pico de Gallo yesterday that turned out splendid. We also gave away around a dozen tomatoes and still have a bunch left, with more ripening.

I also mailed off some test samples and tried to donate the inversion table to Goodwill as long as it was still loaded in the Jeep. Alas, they refused it as too big, so it is still loaded.

A gorgeous day here and I got in an extra dawg walk, at Miss Layla's suggestion. We bumped into our neighbor who has a new Scotty female that is a little cutie and a lover, who seemed to think that me and Miss Layla are the cats meow and made my day all by herself.

Looks like I will be reglazing some mullioned windows today that the window washers partially deglazed when they washed them.

Latest posts

Latest posts