What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
or a bath fan 🙄
1729379093635.gif

oldfogey8

Yes, this plant(PBH) is suppose to be strong in effect. Like yourself I don't like it very strong, so I ordered another strain 100%indica but not as potent and will blend them in my cookies, finding the right blend.
I don’t mind strong weed but I like to be awake to enjoy the buzz. The few times I have smoked the Heri-Berry straight, I get STONED for an hour or so and then just nod off. For someone who has a hard time sleeping, it would be great medicine but I can sleep at the drop of a hat.

oldmaninbc

420club
I don’t mind strong weed but I like to be awake to enjoy the buzz. The few times I have smoked the Heri-Berry straight, I get STONED for an hour or so and then just nod off. For someone who has a hard time sleeping, it would be great medicine but I can sleep at the drop of a hat.
Oh yeah, I don't want a cookie that is going to put me to sleep within the hour, at least a few hours of being alert but relaxed, then sleep. I do like my cookies made with about 25% THC and some other cannabinoids.

Do you sleep well all night?

Latest posts

Latest posts