What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Snowhigh Seeds

Wuachuma

I might have Pipe Dream F2's this winter.

I say maybe because I have a plant labeled as Cherry AK-47 x Alien Kush, but she's huge, and had the same features as the male Pipe Dream I have.
I pollinated some of her branches with Cherry AK47 x Alien Kush pollen, and some branches with Pipe Dream Pollen. I'll know what the plant is when I harvest and smoke it.

RottyRzr

Thanks man it's

Thanks man it's been a stretch. I was genuinely concerned if John's health was not doing well but when he's selling new stuff to seed banks my patience ran out
Like you I have had a large prepaid preorder in with Snow for almost 2 years now. I haven't received my seeds or my money back. I read about his seeds showing up at some seed banks so what's going on?
His email is full and I haven't heard anything from him. No way to contact him that I know of. As far as I'm concerned he has stolen from me.
If he's not gonna fulfill his end of the deal then send my money back. I know he has health issues. Me too.
Give me my order or my money back Fowler.

mumms

Like you I have had a large prepaid preorder in with Snow for almost 2 years now. I haven't received my seeds or my money back. I read about his seeds showing up at some seed banks so what's going on?
His email is full and I haven't heard anything from him. No way to contact him that I know of. As far as I'm concerned he has stolen from me.
If he's not gonna fulfill his end of the deal then send my money back. I know he has health issues. Me too.
Give me my order or my money back Fowler.
I messaged 2 different seedbanks on Instagram if they had new snowhigh gear and they both said yes, his email is unresponsive and it appears the Instagram account hasn't had any activity in awhile

Latest posts

Latest posts