What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

oldmaninbc

420club
oldBC…. not sure your ?… author of article shown… or of STips..?

mornin’ folks…. got down in high 40’s… actually slept some…

college football all I watch… besides Pop Warner…and can barely trust calls there as well…joke…

any ya see your footwear there… cause turned me down being … bare foot….

ganj on… View attachment 19086224
The publication I am thinking of was a quarterly, started out a simple printing but at the end I know there was at least one publication on a better paper and some color added. Does that help at all?

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
Finally got the pressure switch replaced on the Well only to find the capacitor box is not making contact when is being closed so I’m thinking I pissed away of switching my time… I’ve got the knowledge to do all the stuff that I’m doing, but my body is not overly happy with me…blood pressure this morning was 74/45… it seems I’m going to have to contact the state attorney to take a look at this issue that I’ve had with my neighbors. It’s pretty obvious that the sheriffs department thinks that I’m a crazy old coot and I’m causing all the problems. One out of two is bad… once I bring the state attorneys into this picture I’m not gonna be very popular with the sheriffs department…

oldmaninbc

420club
Finally got the pressure switch replaced on the Well only to find the capacitor box is not making contact when is being closed so I’m thinking I pissed away of switching my time… I’ve got the knowledge to do all the stuff that I’m doing, but my body is not overly happy with me…blood pressure this morning was 74/45… it seems I’m going to have to contact the state attorney to take a look at this issue that I’ve had with my neighbors. It’s pretty obvious that the sheriffs department thinks that I’m a crazy old coot and I’m causing all the problems. One out of two is bad… once I bring the state attorneys into this picture I’m not gonna be very popular with the sheriffs department…
Take it easy Boo I read with that type of blood pressure you could have fainting spells, watch what your up to.
No, I'm not telling you what to do, just to be careful.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
Finished trimming and clean up. Used the trim bowl today on the Lemon Betty x TK. Very nice smelling weed. Kinda like one of them strong citrus candles from yankee candle store. Filled two big drying racks about 5-6 oz estimate dry like the snowcain x TK plant.
taking a smoke break then making some wings and something to go with them for later

looking forward to your smoke report

Unca Walt

420club
I dunno whether to sing or cry. The state attorney is a proper move. 74/45 is BAD.

Check this out for some new (easy) ideas to help that too fargin low BP
https://blog.savoryful.com/blood-pr...4aKRewfJY34zgWf1Jk6Hzmw_P3aH733QaAmK3EALw_wcB

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
@Boo and Himself had a day like that: Rained like three years in one day.

the last 120 days…

IMG_2848.png

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Awe, isn't that a sweet memory, Bill perched on your head. Hope Bill behaved himself!
Pigeons are intelligent birds and very social minded. Bob had a mind of her own. The Tumbler pigeons were a good trading bird. That's too bad about the demise of your birds, rather unfriendly end to their lives.

I worked for a friend of mine sometimes on bridge demolition. We were demolishing a timber framed bridge and on the underside of the bridge were many pigeon nests with eggs and babies. All of us on the job felt bad if we were just going to dump them in the river. So we called the local radio station, they put it on the air, and people came out and rescued the pigeons. It ended well for the birds.

Someone here has a flock and I see them flying about.

hope all is well in the PNW:)
Bill didn't always behave himself, though he did that time. Fortunately he was always on my shoulder instead of my head when he pooped.

Shithead.jpg

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Sir a
Trimming done. Do you know that you can trim a whole lot quicker if you didn't try and watch football while you trim. I just found that out. Gotta get cleaned up before the next game comes on.

Carry on troops.
Sir aye aye sir

Still watching Indiana on Fox. CBS usually has the SEC games. Not sure what to watch next. USC would be good. Or Notre Dame
Hope you have a good comfortable chair puTe 👍🇺🇸