What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Barnsley Jack & Friends...

-tempa-

Hi guys been a while but yeah 20 years growing this year
😅

I grew a lot of 0t1s stuff back in the day as well as all sorts of other things ugorg and then a lot of heath robinsons stuff.
And I have tried pretty much all styles of growing along the way, from organic soil to d.i.y rdwc heath Robinson style, vertical bare bulb,my to l.e.d
I have also bread a couple of different strain , black 'n' blues , uk tropical and uk47.
I don't have any seeds as I lost my collection during a house move , absolutely gutted but that's just the way it is
lol
Anyway I'm here to document my grow and share the knowledge I have learnt over the past 20 years.

Recent years iv been growing a lot of the new American genetics like in house genetics seeds n then these so called elite clones and a lot of perfect tree seeds stuff.

But my overall opinion on these genetics is most of them carnt for me. The gene pool is very muddeled at the moment and just doesn't do it for me like the old uk skunks did , livers, barnsley jack, ssh, cheese are the sorts that really stick with you for a life time.

I am currently in the middle of giving my grow room a full revamp so for now there in a temporary home.

Temporary veg space:-
Secret jarden preparation tent
4" rvk outtake with fan speed controller
Oil rad plugged into thermostat
temperature 25-28c humidity 60%
Hand fed (for now)
2L & 7.5L pots
canna coco
Growers arc coco a&b and root tonic
E.C 1.0 P.H 6.0
Strains
Barnsley Jack
(gifted to me from a great guy thats on here I'm sure hell make his self known if he wants to)
UGORG Killer skunk
Hoping for some real old school skunk with this run really carnt wait for it , I can smell the nostalgia already
lol

large.20240928_124017.jpg.3e929c6fa6371ace96f8e02ebc67d5ea.jpg large.20240928_125924.jpg.5439d46ded0b53035116110a5124529c.jpg large.20241002_183032.jpg.a6b46743f973726d54048c76615b083f.jpg

These pic are from about 2week ago nearly ... who's counting
lol

I'll get some updates pics tonight so u can see the progress.

Tempa

Edited 4 hours ago by Tempa

Latest posts

Latest posts