What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
I know me and if we did poor Subie would do all the work ,me not meaning for that to happen.
Im kinda like Arlo ,except I would eat the mole
Well actually the way I did mine I encourage anyone who wanted to to contribute if they felt so inclined. A few did but mostly it was mt and my contributions. If you did it that way then you could each just contribute at whatever pace either of you were comfortable with but it would probably help inspire others if each of you contributed something to start with.

jokerman

Premium user
Well actually the way I did mine I encourage anyone who wanted to to contribute if they felt so inclined. A few did but mostly it was mt and my contributions. If you did it that way then you could each just contribute at whatever pace either of you were comfortable with but it would probably help inspire others if each of you contributed something to start with.
Had to read that twice😊

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
I had Mexican last night…..cooking up a
1729352303353.jpeg

Latest posts

Latest posts