What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

jokerman

Premium user
No allergies 🤧 other than statins which give me awful leg cramps and nightmares - I'll get hold of some over the counter snot dryers - Lemsip perhaps - before I fly - or the person on the flight ( whoever that is) - sitting next to me ain't gonna be so comfortable - with me blowing my nose (and it's a big one) - all the time 😅 -
If you see my cousin Sal tell him I said hi.

jokerman

Premium user
You know, you and Subgirl should consider collaberating on a cooking thread with recipees and pictures. Both of you are pretty good cooks judging by your posts and there are a few others here that could also be valueable contributors. I used to have a cooking thread back on OverGrow and it was pretty popular which of course made it very satisfying for me. I would say just by what I''ve seen and heard you and Subgirl are easily better cooks then me, although in my defense I'm no slouch.
I know me and if we did poor Subie would do all the work ,me not meaning for that to happen.
Im kinda like Arlo ,except I would eat the mole

Unca Walt

420club
Good evening folks, still no Internet but every once in a while, I’m able to catch a signal and make a post and this is my daily post. The chaos in my life continues and I don’t expect the change so I’m trying my best to adapt to it, serious concerns about my flower tent because the lights have been going on and off at their will… I finally got a copy of the police report and it seems I’m the bad guy. I’m not letting this one go and I’m calling every day and leaving messages or people who really don’t want to talk to me. I could give a shit what they think… I’ve been doing well and Dutch not so much. I still see the spark in his eyes so it’s not time yet, but it could change it any moment. I miss you guys, now I have no social life…🤣
I am so sorry for you, my brother.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
You know, you and Subgirl should consider collaberating on a cooking thread with recipees and pictures. Both of you are pretty good cooks judging by your posts and there are a few others here that could also be valueable contributors. I used to have a cooking thread back on OverGrow and it was pretty popular which of course made it very satisfying for me. I would say just by what I''ve seen and heard you and Subgirl are easily better cooks then me, although in my defense I'm no slouch.
I thought this was our cooking thread…🤪🤣😂😂🤣

Latest posts

Latest posts