What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Yarddog

Morning folks. Rifle season opens this weekend for whitetail deer. I’m heading out in a few minutes to sit by my tree and watch the world come alive. Time to restock the freezers for the year. We eat around 6 deer a year. Ground, sausages, roasts and steaks. We switched from beef to venison for approx 95% of our red meat intake. My wife’s and my own cholesterol levels went down around 70 points last year. Taste good and is good for you. Cheap too.

oldfogey8

We are in the land of abundant clear blue water, so it is the sewer charge that is expensive. Unfortunately they don't credit us for the water that goes on the grass as opposed to the sewer.
In Massachusetts, a homeowner can install separate meters on water and sewer. My father-in-law looked into it. It costs around $1000 to install and since he has a pool and automatic sprinklers, he figures it will pay for itself in less than a summer.

Yarddog

Yes, once we get old we have to rely on braggadocio, rather than our 6 shooter.
Ms. cola used to be able to count on me for at least TWO times, often THREE.
Not anymore. Now typically ONCE in a given day is as good as it's going to get.
She used to look forward to the 2nd or 3rd time, where she would got a benefit.
Now, I fear it is more just a sigh, when the task is complete. And, I am not sure
if she would agree that my ONCE now is as good as it ever was. Perhaps not .. :rolleyes:
One man speaks truth for many men.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good morning brothers and sisters! Hugz all around, passing left!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Cloudy here, starting at 52F and predicted to reach 70F.

An empty calendar and feeling some better this morning. For the last two days I have been feeling punky and spent most of yesterday in bed or sacked out in the Lazyboy.

I need to whomp up a batch of Pico de gallo to use up ripe of tomatoes. A bunch ripened at once so that I've had to give some away.

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
Weather change gets me spring and fall. Only time I don't get it is if I don't smoke anything. Since I need the meds to function Thats a big no.
how do you feel about vaccines? I ask because when I looked up ways to reduce your risk of getting Bronchitis, this is what I found. "To lower your chances of getting bronchitis, you can: Stay away from cigarette smoke, Get vaccinated against pneumonia, Get the flu vaccine, and Make sure your pertussis vaccine is up to date."

Last edited:

HempKat

Veteran
I guess I’m thinking of cell phone.. duh
Speeds do very greatly between cable/satallite providers but most of them are decent for TV/related stuff if they want to keep customers. Kids got to have high FPS so they can pwn people in their 3rd person shooter games. I'm pretty sure they're all unlimited use these days unless the download rate is off the charts.

cola

Good Morning All (OF's):

Wishing each and every one of you, a pleasant morning, wonderful day, and outstanding evening.
I am currently pretty tied up with projects and work, so wanted to start with a daily check in hello.
Today is Saturday and we're upon the weekend & Sunday. Am glad for the two day break. TGFW!

See you all tomorrow (again)! (y):)

HempKat

Veteran
Good evening folks, still no Internet but every once in a while, I’m able to catch a signal and make a post and this is my daily post. The chaos in my life continues and I don’t expect the change so I’m trying my best to adapt to it, serious concerns about my flower tent because the lights have been going on and off at their will… I finally got a copy of the police report and it seems I’m the bad guy. I’m not letting this one go and I’m calling every day and leaving messages or people who really don’t want to talk to me. I could give a shit what they think… I’ve been doing well and Dutch not so much. I still see the spark in his eyes so it’s not time yet, but it could change it any moment. I miss you guys, now I have no social life…🤣
Well it sucks what you're having to deal with both from the incompetent Sherrifs department and local utilities. Still it's greatly appreciated that you check in when you can. You have lots of people here who care very much about you and get all emotional when you're out of touch too long. :biggrin:

jokerman

Premium user
Good morning brothers and sisters! Hugz all around, passing left! View attachment 19086120 View attachment 19086121

Cloudy here, starting at 52F and predicted to reach 70F.

An empty calendar and feeling some better this morning. For the last two days I have been feeling punky and spent most of yesterday in bed or sacked out in the Lazyboy.

I need to whomp up a batch of Pico de gallo to use up ripe of tomatoes. A bunch ripened at once so that I've had to give some away.
I seem to mega cook when we have a plethora of vegs
it annoys me to take it so far and lose it because you have too much.
Far easier growing weed and more gratifying .
I never ever said ,' What am I going to do with all this weed"
Edit !
Nor did I ever feel pressure to smoke it all before it gets bad.
FFS! Its the perfect vegetation

Last edited:

HempKat

Veteran
I seem to mega cook when we have a plethora of vegs
it annoys me to take it so far and lose it because you have too much.
Far easier growing weed and more gratifying .
I never ever said ,' What am I going to do with all this weed"
Edit !
Nor did I ever feel pressure to smoke it all before it gets bad.
FFS! Its the perfect vegetation
You know, you and Subgirl should consider collaberating on a cooking thread with recipees and pictures. Both of you are pretty good cooks judging by your posts and there are a few others here that could also be valueable contributors. I used to have a cooking thread back on OverGrow and it was pretty popular which of course made it very satisfying for me. I would say just by what I''ve seen and heard you and Subgirl are easily better cooks then me, although in my defense I'm no slouch.

Littleleaf

Veteran
Morning :coffee: :wave:

All most perfect weather here among the oak trees. Mid 70's

Painting, plumbing, and screwing is on the agenda this morning. Going to do my best to get the GH mostly done.

3D printing has saved a customer $150.oo bucks on an air brake proportionate valve. The plastic cap on it had sun rotted. Took the piece to my brother. He cadded it up and printed it in 20 minutes. He can print up just about anything that is made from plastic. Even soft rubber mounts. Once he retires from his 30 year job. He's going to get a metal printer. Then there won't be much we can't build/repair. Cool tec......

paper work then out the door we go.

w t 1.jpg

OleReynard

Good evening folks, still no Internet but every once in a while, I’m able to catch a signal and make a post and this is my daily post. The chaos in my life continues and I don’t expect the change so I’m trying my best to adapt to it, serious concerns about my flower tent because the lights have been going on and off at their will… I finally got a copy of the police report and it seems I’m the bad guy. I’m not letting this one go and I’m calling every day and leaving messages or people who really don’t want to talk to me. I could give a shit what they think… I’ve been doing well and Dutch not so much. I still see the spark in his eyes so it’s not time yet, but it could change it any moment. I miss you guys, now I have no social life…🤣
You need to set up an appt with the DA, @Boo
Screw the cops

Last edited:

OleReynard

I fry onions and minced garlic put it in a bigger bowl after I put it in a smaller bowl to mess-up 2 bowls
good salt good pepper 1/2 cup of parsley 2 1?2 ground beef about 16 oz of diced tomatoes.mix in 3 cupsw of rice with your hands till everything is mixed.
I add good cheese and mix that well
I put a pan with sauce and a finely cut onion and cut peppers on their side .
Things work well for me that wat.
I fill the peppers with the mis real well.
put more grated cheese over it in a 375 oven and cover with foil for 35 minutes and uncover and go another 20.
I am lite onthe salt and I think some foods need salt a good salt ,like the salt that comes where Big works
Used to eat stuffed peppers all the time but I prefer the soup.
It's pretty versatile, you can throw rice or pasta in the bowl gives it a bit more substance

Latest posts

Latest posts