What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
You’re asking the wrong person. Our bill just went up another 35.00. We don’t watch any of that mini series stuff mostly, sports, news, music, history, some stuff online. I do like the show bones but can get it on my iPad and flash it up on our tv. Just wondering what we would miss if we took cable out of the “bundle”

we pay about $90 bucks a phone to Verizon and sync our iPhones to our iPads and watch more than we could ever imagine

I stick to sailing videos , Al Jazeera news , and RT….

and music videos…songs I heard as a teenager I can now watch some of the concerts that my favorite singers sang at…

like these cool cats…

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
say good night Irene!…

IMG_2024-10-17-195310.jpeg

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Up well before 'the crack of dawn' <still looking/listening for 'The crack'> 5.30 am GMT
-
- and it's only one day before I'm leaving this continent of Europe - and head out to S.E.Asia once again - for 5 weeks of travel and discovery - mainly in Thailand 🇹🇭 - so I'll try and put an interesting and exotic post up here most every day - about something or other that catches my eye whilst over there - plus the food - accommodation - the weather - the people - the transport - and of course - the 'erb - etc -

S.E.Asia is my most favourite area on the continent of Asia - and I know that due to all the years/time I've spent there - since first finding/arriving in Bangkok in 1983 - all the many trips I've made there - usually having more fun - that gives me more quality in life - than I get on the other continents generally - so I'm a tad excited - to go back there again 😀

And a jolly good morning 🙏 - to all of ya's -

Last edited:

Ohwolfie1984

Hey Old Farts,

So I enjoy small pleasures and nice surprises. Oftentimes they're right under or noses hiding in plain sight, disguised as normal or a wild lower branch.

Ohwolfie has graciously let me look through two of his works this season in my greenhouse. Sometimes saying thanks, just doesn't do the kindness justice.

Having started two seeds in a 45 gallon bag that literally went from a seed pod in one garden to soil in another garden. From indoors to outdoors, no banner of standards set or expected; yet...?

By mid June nothing had come up,? So not letting a bag go unseeded I planted two White Charas Nepalese x Blue Magoo's. They both came up as beautiful plants and both males.

As I gave them thanks for their lives and culled them. What I had mistaken for lower branches were actually the first two seeds that sprouted in mid July and early August.
So I culled the males and kept the very late germinating Magoo's Blues Bx3 x DJ SHORT Blueberry females.

The line is a crinkled leaf Thai type phenotype that's 4' tall and has me very curious. The smallest plant is of rare traits to me..? The Purple/Blue hues of the Anthocyanins continues to develop.

I pray I get a few seeds from this single small cola, and not just a few empty pods. The larger plant has plenty of seeds but not the expressions of the runt. They could be very interesting.
I'm anxious to see what comes... Crossing this to the Blue Thai female? And your young men will dream dreams and your old men will see visions.
Peace farmerlion View attachment 19080040 View attachment 19080041 View attachment 19080042 View attachment 19080043 View attachment 19080044 View attachment 19080045 View attachment 19080046 View attachment 19080047 View attachment 19080048 View attachment 19080049
Wow, this is a very interesting expression @farmerlion! I got the Blueberry cut from a friend from the PNW. It was a finicky bitch to grow, so I only pollinated her once with Dynasty's Blue Magoo BX3, and got rid of the cut. The cut came from DJ's F5 seeds that my friend popped. No idea how old they were.

I wasn't expecting a strong Thai expression in the seeds, but it's cool that it's in there. You are the only person in the world to grow them at this moment. I also gave some to my friend in the PNW, but he hasn't grown them yet.

Keep me posted. I reckon the MOB Magoo plants are monsters?