What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Good Morning Subie -Jean.
You described that so well I almost think I can smell your coffee!
I use my bag you gave me for various paraphernalia . And my Mia no longer wants to bite " Milos "head off.!
Was wondering if the cooler weather brings out the excitement in Mia like it does my Maryjane and Arlo. There is cold wind blowing here which they seem to love. Maryjane will need to start wearing her sweatshirt soon. Arlo has lambs wool so I think he is prolly enjoying it a bit more. Does Mia get cold in the winter?

jokerman

Premium user
Was wondering if the cooler weather brings out the excitement in Mia like it does my Maryjane and Arlo. There is cold wind blowing here which they seem to love. Maryjane will need to start wearing her sweatshirt soon. Arlo has lambs wool so I think he is prolly enjoying it a bit more. Does Mia get cold in the winter?
Thank you for that question Subiness😊
Mia's first five years she lived in a colder house.
Mia and my Honey love it warm so her life does not really change.
She is such a pooper☝️
She has a little tent too
and She has 12 less toys than Ziggy has making her count of 14☝️

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Good morning

gonna call in sick this morning and take a day off , that big plumbing job wore me out
I may take another sick day too. No need to get too excited about the to-do list…

the C99 looks good after drying. Has way more aroma than anything I’ve deboned recently. I hope it’s going to be good. Got about 5 or 6 jars. Not all was ready this morning but what was is looking good..
‘have a nice sick day. Do some meditation and medication.🥰✌️
IMG_0783.jpeg

Last edited:

Mtn. Nectar

Veteran
neighbor Bob..in 60’s had that same GTO…. I was young kid that hung around he/his bro Corky who was buffing out an older Willys wagon….had the 8 track cranked and would let me chalk the GTO’s whitewall tires….they ended up running a liquor store …
IMG_8316.jpeg
Cats always belonged in the barn for me….

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
I may take another sick day too. No need to get too excited about the to-do list…

the C99 looks good after drying. Has way more aroma than anything I’ve deboned recently. I hope it’s going to be good. Got about 5 or 6 jars. Not all was ready this morning but what was is looking good..
‘have a nice sick day. Do some meditation and medication.🥰✌️ View attachment 19085317

the to-do list is highly overrated

unlike the take-it-easy list , a very important list for the seniors who walk amongst us

naps are very common and are usually found near the top of the list

there are a few dominate c99 flavors with pineapple being my favorite and it is a good wake and bake kind of high

enjoy that harvest!

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
the to-do list is highly overrated

unlike the take-it-easy list , a very important list for the seniors who walk amongst us

naps are very common and are usually found near the top of the list

there are a few dominate c99 flavors with pineapple being my favorite and it is a good wake and bake kind of high

enjoy that harvest!
Thanks big. And thanks so much for sharing your seeds with me. I still send good vibes your way everyday. Hope things are going well with you and yours 💕💕

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
Thanks big. And thanks so much for sharing your seeds with me. I still send good vibes your way everyday. Hope things are going well with you and yours 💕💕

my pleasure SG and anytime you are shopping for beans feel free to give me a holler if you are looking for something specific

I had to turn down a couple of overseas members , our little part time post office does not process international mail and I did not feel like driving the 120 miles just to mail some beans…

thanks for the good vibes and Kind words , much needed as we are still knee deep in the big muddy and trying to navigate the maze of the mental health world which is a heavy burden to carry…🙏🏻🫶

Latest posts

Latest posts